Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Rob and Colleen, I do hope Sunshine is doing well.....You know how I feel about your babies!

I just got your message you left Sunday a.m.!!! Guess I'm a little slow, lol.

Keep us posted on her progress and we'll keep thinking and praying for her

Discussion starter · #23 ·
WELL THANKS TO A FEW SUGGESTIONS FROM LSCN PEEPS WE GOT 2ND OPINION,, DR SAID GIVE HER A MONTH AND SEE HOW, SHE HEALS UP AND GIVE HER TIME. he was really informative. so were waiting a month then if she doesnt improve then surgery ,will have to be done. She seems to be doing some better putting pressure on it..

Thank you everyone for your concerns..

Good news. I hope she gets well soon.

My buddy Billy Bones had a dog named Dakota back when I roomed with him. Dakota used to literally climb the fence to get out. Needless to say, he eventually got hit by a car and it broke his pelvis. My buddy was pretty upset cause he didn't have the money for surgery and thought he was going to have to put him to sleep. The doctor then told him to wait, make him as comfortable as possible and give it a little time. 1st week or so was rough, but he was back to trying to climb the fence again within about 5 or 6 weeks!!! Quite resilient animals can be some times!!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.