Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
Yes, I am the self proclaimed hater of Crocs™, I know this and trust me- Im not getting soft

I had a pair of Crocs™ flip flops that somebody gave me. I ended up loving them. Ive been wearing them all summer and am now afraid they are going to wear out/break and Ill have no more comfortable sandals to wear.

So I went on the Crocs™ website and on a lot of their footwear, its buy one get one free. Plus if you enter the promotion code "customerloyalty09" (thank you google), you'll get an addt'l 10% off. Free shipping right now too. I got 2 pair of flip flops (orig $29.99/ea.) for $11.50/ea, 10% off that, and free shipping.

Just a heads up for all of you Crocs™ addicts. Happy shopping!

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I'll admit, I'm a Crocs lover. My girlfriend isn't, but I'm working on her.... I catch her wearing mine for quick trips to the store and stuff like that, but she still "hates" them.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Thanks for the info; I might have to take advantage of this.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
The ones I want are not on sale, figures!!!

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(shaggy @ Aug 27 2009, 06:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The ones I want are not on sale, figures!!!

Oh Marc! That is soo your life story....

I couldnt believe mine were on sale. Heres what I bought:

They are the most comfortable flip flop I have ever owned. And they last a long time too!

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
Oh, and Marc - to find out if they are on sale, you have to change the quantity in your cart to "2". Then it will automatically go to buy one, get one free.

It had me all confused at first. Then I changed the quantity and it all made sense

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(KennyG @ Aug 27 2009, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Jager Dave @ Aug 27 2009, 06:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Next to gladiator type sandals, crocs are by far the ugliest footwear ever created.

I agree,they look like your going out to work in the garden.

But they are the most comfortable shoe

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
QUOTE(Chriznat25 @ Aug 27 2009, 07:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(shaggy @ Aug 27 2009, 06:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The ones I want are not on sale, figures!!!

Oh Marc! That is soo your life story....

I couldnt believe mine were on sale. Heres what I bought:

They are the most comfortable flip flop I have ever owned. And they last a long time too!

Chris you are going to look like a Queen Bee in those !!!

and...who's going to save your skinny behind when you run around screaming....

"the bees !! the bees !!! they're after me !!!!"

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(LakeNewbie @ Aug 27 2009, 08:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Chris you are going to look like a Queen Bee in those !!!

and...who's going to save your skinny behind when you run around screaming....

"the bees !! the bees !!! they're after me !!!!"

What do you mean- Ive been wearing them all summer. And the only "buzzy" thing chasing me around is YOU

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I'm gonna get slammed for speaking my mind. Its a sad day when we'll wear something THAT ugly and justify it by saying that its comfortable. Granted noone is going to wear 4+ inch stilettos on the lake (often) but there has to be a happy medium. Steph, those are hideous... and I mean that in the nicest way!

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
They are ugly as a red headed step child. No doubt. But hey, its BOGO w/free shipping. Who can resist a deal like that

I dont have the croc ™ shoes, I have the flip flops. Still ugly but the most comfortable and durable flip flops you'll ever own!!!

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
actually the ones Steph has are pretty cute....the picture doesnt do them justice....
but...dear gawd...those BUMBLE BEE ONES ARE FUGLY !!!!

who "gave" those to you, Chris ?? and what did you do to make them so mad ??

1 - 20 of 46 Posts