Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think my Dolphin has killed my Z43 Lexmark printer. I am going to be buying a new Printer/Copier/Scanner with possibly a fax too either this weekend or early next week. Who has or has heard about one of these and what are your impressions. Does anyone have a used but good one that they would like to dispose of? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hi hazy!!! i havea the hp psc 750 and love it. i only wish it had fax capabilities, too. but it does a FANTASTIC job of scanning, printing and copying!
i think it was about $150

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Check OfficeMax or Depot.....they always have good deals with rebates...Just bought 3crabs a HP multi-task w/color printing for 125.00 ish.......

·
Registered
737 Posts
I would stick with an HP multifunction, FAX normally comes as standard, but if It doesn't use your PC it's a better way to keep your faxes organized and you dont have to print them just view them and print the ones you really have to (save a tree). Also sending faxes straight from your PC will give you much better quality at the other end and proof that it was sent.

Hope this Helps.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I used to love Lexmark printers, but they dont last, I now have the HP 700 series, it prints, scans, copies, faxes, and it ROCKS! the scanners works way better than my old flatbed, though you cant scan books and such, its scans quicly and at hi res. the printer is fast and quality, faxes and copies are a breeze, dont need to have the computer on for that stuff.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
I highly reccommend the PSC 750 also. I think it is now the PSC 2110 though and sells for about $150.

If you're worried about desk space, the new PSC 1210 takes up a lot less room, but does everything that the 2110 does, just a touch slower on the color printing. This is the one I bought for the condo, partly because of the size, partly because it was $50 cheaper.

For faxes, we use eFax. Love it!

·
Registered
737 Posts
I use Efax too, it's excellent, plus you get voicemail thrown in for free which they forward to you as an email attachment.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Taxman @ Jul 25 2003, 10:42 AM)Hazy I have some free stuff....printer...scanner

Free Stuff
WooHoo
I will get ahold of you if not this weekend, Monday.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jul 25 2003, 04:27 PM)QUOTE(Taxman @ Jul 25 2003, 10:42 AM) Hazy I have some free stuff....printer...scanner

Free Stuff
WooHoo
I will get ahold of you if not this weekend, Monday.
SWING BY THE HOUSE OR GIVE A CALL......
JOE

1 - 11 of 11 Posts