Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a member of Chesterfield Township Parks & Recreation, I will be attending the "Project F.I.S.H." workshop at the end of this month. It basically teaches groups how to teach kids how to fish. It also teaches crafts like making lures, and flies, and even some fishing philosophies. After the work shop is complete, Chesterfield will try having a kids fishing day. If anyone is interested in participating in the workshop and they are willing to help out with the kids fishing day, Chesterfield Parks and Rec will reimburse the $50.00 workshop fee.
The workshop will be from 5:30 - 8:30 pm Tues and Thurs. May 18, 20, 25, and 27 at the Algonac Community Center. Any one interested, please pm me.
You can find more info about project fish at their web sight: wwwprojectfish.org

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Laguna - I'm sure we'll take help from anyone willing to lend it. However, I don't know if there is a minimum age requirement for the workshop. I'll look into it and let you know asap

Mini - the 50.00 fee covers all four days of the workshop. If you don't make them all, it still costs you 50 bucks. If you can't make the workshop, I'm pretty sure that your small amount of fishing experience will come in handy as far as helping us with a kids day goes!

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just got word that 16 years old is the minimum age to participate in the work shop. I don't have any registration forms handy but I'll bet you can get them from the web sight. www.projectfish.org

·
Registered
371 Posts
I sent you an email f few days ago regading volunteering to help with this. Let me know if i can be of any use. I live in chesterfield.

Gregg

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(GreggM @ May 11 2004, 04:18 PM)I sent you an email f few days ago regading volunteering to help with this. Let me know if i can be of any use. I live in chesterfield.

Gregg
try sending me a pm. I get so much junk email that if I don't recognize the sender I delete it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts