Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met with her for a few minutes yesterday to install a part on her car.

2 things I learned about Pauline in the brief few minutes I was with her.

1- She has got to be one of the nicest people I have ever met. She kept telling me how much she appreciated me helping her out. I love helping people when they appreciate it.

2- That chick is fast and can drive like Richard Petty. She pulled out of the parking lot and was going through other cars like it was a slalom course.

Thanks for buying my dogs their food Pauline. I and they appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I always thought she was relitively normal
, but then she started greeting me by rubbing her butt against mine. Not that I'm complaining, I kind of like it.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Met her for the first time last week at Jack's. While talking to her, she's like "hold on" then she follows AJU into the men's room with a digital camera and snaps him wizzin.
Now thats my kind of girl!!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Mar 2 2004, 08:55 AM)I think she SUCKS!!!!
J/King Pauligan!!!

You know your alright in my book. See ya soon.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Lets put it this way...she's at our house a lot and if she isn't at our house she's on the phone with my wife and if she's not on the phone she's hanging out with us. Pauline is a very cool person who makes me laugh and she is also VERY DEAR FRIEND to both Cyndi and I.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(manana @ Mar 2 2004, 09:01 AM)Pauline is a very cool person who makes me laugh and she is also VERY DEAR FRIEND to both Cyndi and I.

DITTO!!

Miss her in here...and "out there" too

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Mar 2 2004, 08:55 AM)I think she SUCKS!!!!
Cool........

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
only met her a couple of times, but I think she's cool

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I personally have never met her......But i have been on this board alot latly.....And

I have not heard one negetive thing about her.......I do look forward to meeting her

someday......She sounds like a riot to party with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I have to say over the past year Pauline has become the absolute best friend i could ask for... she has always been there for me- thanks chica!!!

Now why are we saying nice things about her???

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(manana-II @ Mar 2 2004, 09:37 AM)Now why are we saying nice things about her???
I guess because I said she was nice.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Mar 2 2004, 09:23 AM)QUOTE(CBJ @ Mar 2 2004, 08:55 AM) I think she SUCKS!!!!
Cool........

FREAK

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
She is one unselfish person...that girl is what I like to call a very "true" person! You rock girly girl!

·
Registered
338 Posts
She is a natural person/woman. Can be comfortable in any situation. She has a spirit of humility, which to me is perhaps #1 or #2 on the long list of virtues. And let me add, in her humility she is perhaps the most beautiful woman I have ever met.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
One of my favorite peeps!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts