Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I can only imagine what it smells like to have 3 Goldens.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
How cute, Bob! I
doggies
Yours look spoiled.......

Shandog, he has golden retreivers...both are good dogs

Snow.....I'd give anything to have dog smell in my house. I miss mine still. Even Mak was asking about our dog yesterday and it's been over a year since we put her to sleep

Enjoy that dog smell

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Dec 30 2003, 07:00 PM)Shandog, he has golden retreivers...both are good dogs

OMG what a dingy - I KNOW those are golden retrievers - that's what I meant to say.

Swear to God

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Dec 30 2003, 06:56 PM)I can only imagine what it smells like to have 3 Goldens.

yeah you get that wet dog smell after they come in from the rain .sometimes. and have to make them stop and wipe each ones paws off b4 they can finish comming in to rest of the house, they have the routine down but there worth it the extra work and daily vacuming.

·
LSCN Sponsor
328 Posts
This one too... Your babies are too cute I have seen them at the moot and just adore them. I put my 14 year old down a couple years ago and now I have these two. The puppy is really getting big Congrats!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(ECHSUE @ Dec 30 2003, 10:30 PM)wow doesn't my dog look exactly like your pup
Cute, Sue! They look all happy in that picture.

Your golden looks like he has a Winter nose.....turns brown in the winter and black in the summer. One of my shepherds did that.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Dec 31 2003, 09:19 AM)How cute! I so want a dog... saw a golden on the news last night and fell in love!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Dec 31 2003, 09:19 AM)How cute! I so want a dog... saw a golden on the news last night and fell in love!!
Does Tom know about you two?

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Dec 31 2003, 10:22 AM)QUOTE(manana-II @ Dec 31 2003, 09:19 AM) How cute! I so want a dog... saw a golden on the news last night and fell in love!!
Does Tom know about you two?

yes, but he said i cant have him...

·
Registered
243 Posts
I thought I had a better pic than this, but this is my 'nephew' Samson. At the time of this pic, only a year old. To give reference, the guy in the wig and scarf (don't ask) is 6'6"!!! Great Dane Harlequin. They dress him up like a cow for halloween! Too funny!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts