Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Isn't if funny the way that reporter was squirming!

"Some might be offended" Yeah, like her.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 09/09
205 Posts
This is my kind of guy. Fast Cars and Big Guns. I like his style!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
That reporter is typical of the technically ignorant population. With exception to those transfered on a Federal paperwork, AK-47's are SEMI automatic. I wish people would understand this. The cartridge of the AK is smaller than most "deer hunting" cartridges. And anybody that isn't a convicted felon can buy AK's all day long , every day.

It's a SEMI automatic folks, just like some of grandpa's rifles, except the AK is more reliable.

That chicks demeanor was so irritating. Umm, guns are LEGAL in the USA, except in her small mind.

Plenty of AK's made in america too, by the way. Once in a while I even stamp a few receivers myself

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(gunshow @ Feb 27 2010, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That reporter is typical of the technically ignorant population. With exception to those transfered on a Federal paperwork, AK-47's are SEMI automatic. I wish people would understand this. The cartridge of the AK is smaller than most "deer hunting" cartridges. And anybody that isn't a convicted felon can buy AK's all day long , every day.

It's a SEMI automatic folks, just like some of grandpa's rifles, except the AK is more reliable.

That chicks demeanor was so irritating. Umm, guns are LEGAL in the USA, except in her small mind.

Plenty of AK's made in america too, by the way. Once in a while I even stamp a few receivers myself

No doubt!

Always cracks me up the way people like that talk "assault weapon." As if, what, some weapons are polite?

Touchy-feely eggheads like her that just don't get it. And never will!

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(Away Point @ Feb 28 2010, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(gunshow @ Feb 27 2010, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That reporter is typical of the technically ignorant population. With exception to those transfered on a Federal paperwork, AK-47's are SEMI automatic. I wish people would understand this. The cartridge of the AK is smaller than most "deer hunting" cartridges. And anybody that isn't a convicted felon can buy AK's all day long , every day.

No doubt!

Always cracks me up the way people like that talk "assault weapon." As if, what, some weapons are polite?

They call them sheep.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Feb 28 2010, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Feb 28 2010, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(gunshow @ Feb 27 2010, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That reporter is typical of the technically ignorant population. With exception to those transfered on a Federal paperwork, AK-47's are SEMI automatic. I wish people would understand this. The cartridge of the AK is smaller than most "deer hunting" cartridges. And anybody that isn't a convicted felon can buy AK's all day long , every day.

No doubt!

They call them sheep.

Or maybe they are asking questions so they can "get it".

Matt

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(tcg @ Feb 28 2010, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Big Dog @ Feb 28 2010, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Feb 28 2010, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(gunshow @ Feb 27 2010, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That reporter is typical of the technically ignorant population. With exception to those transfered on a Federal paperwork, AK-47's are SEMI automatic. I wish people would understand this. The cartridge of the AK is smaller than most "deer hunting" cartridges. And anybody that isn't a convicted felon can buy AK's all day long , every day.

No doubt!

They call them sheep.

Matt

Can get it? She doesn't seem to be as concerned about him offering the voucher, as much as she does the slogan. In her mind God and guns don't belong together and I can see no reason why. I'm a gun owner, I believe in God as do many others I know. I don't understand where she feels the two shouldn't be used together?

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Feb 28 2010, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(tcg @ Feb 28 2010, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Big Dog @ Feb 28 2010, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Feb 28 2010, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(gunshow @ Feb 27 2010, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That reporter is typical of the technically ignorant population. With exception to those transfered on a Federal paperwork, AK-47's are SEMI automatic. I wish people would understand this. The cartridge of the AK is smaller than most "deer hunting" cartridges. And anybody that isn't a convicted felon can buy AK's all day long , every day.

No doubt!

They call them sheep.

Matt

Can get it? She doesn't seem to be as concerned about him offering the voucher, as much as she does the slogan. In her mind God and guns don't belong together and I can see no reason why. I'm a gun owner, I believe in God as do many others I know. I don't understand where she feels the two shouldn't be used together?

And she doesn't understand why they should be used together.

It's called a discussion.

Matt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts