Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Hubby is leaving Thursday on water and I am driving down Friday after work. I can't wait!! Every year we have a blast!! I can't wait to go back to the pizza place for the great taco pizza!!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
No actually it is on the pier. I forget the name of the resturant but we load up on them. they are so good.

I think that c~girl is coming down with me, right??

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Jul 21 2003, 10:02 AM)Are you ready to party?

I have yet to see a LSCN say "no" to that question!!!

Wish i could join in on this but i work on the weekends
Can only break away Saturday through Sunday afternoons. if anyone is just going for an over nighter and wants some sompany PM me

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
I'm babysitting Grandma from Florida until Friday. We were thinking about coming down Saturday, but no rooms are available!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 21 2003, 11:42 AM)I'm babysitting Grandma from Florida until Friday. We were thinking about coming down Saturday, but no rooms are available!

I thought you already had a room?

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Jul 21 2003, 11:02 AM)Who's going ... when are you going? Are you ready to party?

I am going! Thursday early, be ready! Party, umm yeah! Just hope I don't hear any funny noises from the P29's!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Jul 21 2003, 10:54 AM)QUOTE(Milord @ Jul 21 2003, 11:02 AM) Who's going ... when are you going? Are you ready to party?

I am going! Thursday early, be ready! Party, umm yeah! Just hope I don't hear any funny noises from the P29's!

We will try to contain ourselves!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
OK !!!!
Just got my "permission slip" from work.
a little excessive on the signatures req'd to leave
for 2 days but heyt ! i can!!!!

see, my boss, in charge of the quality eng dept.
the quality manager, and the vice president all
signed it....

apparently i am important....

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Jul 21 2003, 11:50 AM)QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 21 2003, 11:42 AM) I'm babysitting Grandma from Florida until Friday. We were thinking about coming down Saturday, but no rooms are available!

So DID I!! <_<
Anyways . . . Robyn & I are talking about doing what others have done for years. Just SHOW UP & hope for the best!!??!!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 21 2003, 04:40 PM)QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Jul 21 2003, 11:50 AM) QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 21 2003, 11:42 AM) I'm babysitting Grandma from Florida until Friday. We were thinking about coming down Saturday, but no rooms are available!

So DID I!!

Anyways . . . Robyn & I are talking about doing what others have done for years. Just SHOW UP & hope for the best!!??!!

That's the spirit Steve! Show up! There is a 105' boat coming down from Grand Bend that might have some room! hehe

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(pirlgirl @ Jul 21 2003, 11:52 AM)Take Grandma too!

Ya' know
. . . I KNOW she would come in a minute!
BUT!!
She sooooo like takes ALLLL the attention at the bar all night!!! <_<

Then it's SOOOOO embarrassing when she has to guide ME back HOME at night!

Noooo, really!! Where do you think I learned MY skills from??

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 21 2003, 04:45 PM)QUOTE(pirlgirl @ Jul 21 2003, 11:52 AM)Take Grandma too!

Ya' know
. . . I KNOW she would come in a minute!
BUT!!
She sooooo like takes ALLLL the attention at the bar all night!!!

Then it's SOOOOO embarrassing when she has to guide ME back HOME at night!

Noooo, really!! Where do you think I learned MY skills from??

LMAO !!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Jul 21 2003, 03:19 PM)Rock n' roll Eddie. You must be impotent, I mean important!

steve if shes your grandnma, i have no doubt shewould be upo for a put in bay bash !

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I hope everyone has a good time, I wish I could join but it is a guys only weekend. Rob, you take care of James for me, jk!

Me and couple of girl friends are heading up to the moot for the weekend, is anyone going to be around???

1 - 20 of 35 Posts