Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've talked to some people that are going to down to PIB for Memorial Weekend already.

Just curious if anyone else is planning to head down. Usually this is a birthday party for the wife

Probably leave Friday the 28th and come back Sunday.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Yep, we got about 5 or 6 boats leaving on thursday that I know of.

Instigator
Sosassy
Pandora
Bella Donna
All Jacked Up

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Apr 26 2004, 11:50 AM)Yep, we got about 5 or 6 boats leaving on thursday that I know of.

Instigator
Sosassy
Pandora
Bella Donna
All Jacked Up
Yep! We're TOTALLY IN!!! IN the WATER, that is!

Countin' down the days!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
TTT

is this still happening?

add me to the list

slow boat cruiser caravan?

do we need well/dock reservations, or is it first come first serve?

leave friday morning, come back sunday?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hey Goose, it is first come first serve. I know that there were a few people that were not heading up until Friday. If I remember correctly Capt'n Dan and Tango were not leaving until then. Milord and I were going to take the Boat up on Friday, but I don't think she is going to see the water this season
. We may go up with Instigator though, he was so kind to invite us

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
we're in with a boat load...

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
STILL THINKING ABOUT IT NOT SURE YET

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Anyone heading down Thursday evening or early Friday that runs a comfortable 35 or so and wants company? I don't mind running alone but its always nicer to have other boats with you.

·
Sponsor since Sep. 08
488 Posts
I will be heading down Wednesday night. I love The Detroit River and Lake Erie at night. Should be an awesome weekend!!

·
Sponsor since Sep. 08
488 Posts
QUOTE(Lola @ May 10 2004, 10:20 PM)Would it still be a good time if we go without our boat??? I've never been!
Can I get a "Hellllll Yeaaaa!
A great time will be had by all!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No Code, We will be leaving around 9-9:30am on Friday Morning. Cruising for us is anywhere from 35-43. Just depends how fast I want to run.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
QUOTE(MooseKnuckle @ May 11 2004, 07:24 AM)No Code, We will be leaving around 9-9:30am on Friday Morning. Cruising for us is anywhere from 35-43. Just depends how fast I want to run.
Sounds good to me, we need to get Moose from the "other" board to run with us....

We will be leaving from the Clinton River, where you leaving from?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts