Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody been to Put-In-Bay for Christmas in July? I'm thinking on going down with another couple for that weekend. Planing on leaving Thursday afternoon and ariving there about 6pm. Will I be able to get a spot in the harbor or should I try to reserve a well. I called Dugans and left a message. Any info would be a big help. I haven't been down there in over 8 years. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Getting there at 6pm will limit your chance of getting a spot, but not completely impossible. Duggans is the only place to reserve a spot. The public docks fill up fast and are usually completely full late Thurs early Fri.

Good luck!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mike,

Given that info and other things I've heard we may be leaving Thursday morning instead. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
In my opinion-I will never go back during that week.
Its a bunch of drunks that just absolutely disrespect your boat. on other weekends its good for 1 night then i am bored.
]
watch out for the cops and open beers on the dock

not to mention waiting in line to take a shower-come on!!

·
12,052 Posts
Not only disrespect your boat, and trash it, they steal your $200. power 'y' cords out of your storage while your sleeping. Wait.....you're not sleeping because of all the noise. Then you get woke up early too.

My opinion. PIB sucks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts