Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is going? By boat or by car? Who has rooms?

I am going by boat with Kevin (p29), Eddie (fastEddie), and Rerun (rerun). And few question marks.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I have never been to Put-in-Bay!
One of these years I will get there!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
when exactly is it, when you leaving, are you on a go-fast or a cruiser

maybe can make it, never been to put-in-bay either

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 8 2003, 09:46 AM)I have never been to Put-in-Bay!
One of these years I will get there!

WTF dude, now is the time!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jul 8 2003, 09:47 AM)when exactly is it, when you leaving, are you on a go-fast or a cruiser

maybe can make it, never been to put-in-bay either
Leaving EARLY A.M. Thurdsay July 24th. I have a cruiser. More then welcome to follow us down, but we are leaving from Harrison Twp. at 6:00a.m.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Milord @ Jul 8 2003, 09:44 AM)I'm still 1 of those question marks. I should know in the next week or so.
Get your SH!T together and make it happen!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I will be leaving hopefully at 3:00 on wednesday depending on the crew and will be tied up on C dock.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
poop, i'm gonna "snowmaker", i don't think i can do the sarnia fest the week before and then take off the thursday and friday for the christmas in july. poop

but you never know.

p.s. i think i have coined new verbage:

"snowmaker" - verb (sno-make-er), to pardon oneself from festivities due to a lame excuses

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Jul 8 2003, 09:40 AM)Who is going? By boat or by car? Who has rooms?

I am going by boat with Kevin (p29), Eddie (fastEddie), and Rerun (rerun). And few question marks.

ummm....I'd be happy to be one of those Question Marks!!!
I was supposed to go...even took a few days off...got uninvited...blah.blah.blah. I KNOW YOU GUYS like to hang with the wild women, so.....who wants to take me to Put in Bay?!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jul 8 2003, 10:19 AM)p.s. i think i have coined new verbage:

"snowmaker" - verb (sno-make-er), to pardon oneself from festivities due to a lame excuses

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Laney, Mel and I might have room for you. We were going to head down Friday afternoon. Then I thought about hopping in with Waterlogged but it I don't think I can take another day off right now. Have 3 days off for Bayfest. I'll have to give it some thought and get back to everyone.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Jul 8 2003, 08:40 AM)Who is going? By boat or by car? Who has rooms?

Laurie and I will be driving down Friday night. I usually give Kev almost two days to have his fun before the "Fun Police" gets there. Did he show you the video from last year?? If you have seen it, you will know why I have to be the fun police!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Jul 8 2003, 10:35 AM)Laney, Mel and I might have room for you. We were going to head down Friday afternoon. Then I thought about hopping in with Waterlogged but it I don't think I can take another day off right now. Have 3 days off for Bayfest. I'll have to give it some thought and get back to everyone.
thanks.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 8 2003, 10:23 AM)QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Jul 8 2003, 09:40 AM) Who is going? By boat or by car? Who has rooms?

I was supposed to go...even took a few days off...got uninvited...blah.blah.blah. I KNOW YOU GUYS like to hang with the wild women, so.....who wants to take me to Put in Bay?!?!?!?!?

Per my wife, I'm not aloud to invite girls to sleep on my boat.
Sorry.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Jul 8 2003, 11:03 AM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 8 2003, 10:23 AM) QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Jul 8 2003, 09:40 AM) Who is going? By boat or by car? Who has rooms?

Sorry.
so I don't see any problem, there won't be any "sleeping" going on

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Jul 8 2003, 11:03 AM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 8 2003, 10:23 AM) QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Jul 8 2003, 09:40 AM) Who is going? By boat or by car? Who has rooms?

Sorry.
Did you read her post??? She's not a girl, but a WILD WOMAN! Trust me, she is......partied with her all weekend!!! Dang, that woman can drink!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jul 8 2003, 11:07 AM)QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Jul 8 2003, 11:03 AM) QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 8 2003, 10:23 AM) QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Jul 8 2003, 09:40 AM) Who is going? By boat or by car? Who has rooms?

Sorry.
so I don't see any problem, there won't be any "sleeping" going on

She never said anything about them being drunk and passing out!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts