Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Well... can't seem to get my a$$ dressed and out of the house for any reason~starvation may pull me to a few fast few joints soon, though!!

Didn't see a ton of LSCN'rs while there: btenn, mr and mrs p-29, eddie in RARE form--OMG, rerun (with a very scared look on his face contemplating the ride home through waves this morning), Milord ~ yeah, yeah, yeah, Sowder and Spanishguy hung around for a long time! ESH-SUE's man-Jimmy Cat and that's about it that I recall!!! Plenty of people from Muskamoot, though!!!

The Islander Pool rocks!!! WAY blows that other alley pool way (except the run runners aren't as good and there is no band) but that is THE place to hang out during the day.

Overall great time, but PIB was tame this year!! ??? Friday night was quiet everywhere... best time was partying on btenns vessel. Saturday, way too much fun in the pool had me crashed out at a horrifying 6PM. Though I do recall putting on a dress and walking around in a haze looking for everybody later that night...

Another xmas comes and goes in POB.

no pics, sorry!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I'm hurting right now!

But not near as bad as Eddie. Good seeing everyone. We had a blast.

BTenn thanks for being such a kick a$$ host. Hope your trip home was good.

A huge thanks to Waterlogged ... he know's why! You rock dude.

This is Eddie feeding the fish.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Oops, I figured the pics were too big and cancelled the post but it went through anyway. Can one of the moderators please pull down the post with that huge pic.

Eddie after the feeding!

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Pauligan
Jim made it home safe and sound and we are still waiting to hear from Bobby T. Jim is already crashed I think he might wake up in time to see you all at Jacks on Thursday. Glad you all had a good time and are safe and sound
Sue

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Sounds like you had fun!
One of these days I might make it there!

·
Registered
508 Posts
A big thanks to Waterlogged for getting us there safely, by the way your boat handles the big waves great Rerun wasnt even scared. The bay was a little tame this year, but still fun Slo~Eddie ( maybe we should call him rockstar~eddie) was quite entertaining. Pauligan I wish we had pics of the bellysmackers off the bridge into 3' of water at the islander, looking back that probably wasn't one of my better ideas. Bobby, thank you, you were a gratious host we owe you some beer for sure.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Glad you guys all made it home safely!!! Wish I could have joined ya. as it turned out, EVERY job I had this weekend cancelled!!
Coulda, woulda, shoulda I guess. I would definitely would have taken more pics of Eddie
From the looks of what's posted he WAS in rare form!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jul 27 2003, 06:10 PM)in the pool had me crashed out at a horrifying 6PM. Though I do recall putting on a dress and walking around in a haze looking for everybody later that night...

OMIGOD!!! i have SOOOOOOOOO been there!! lol!!

sounds like you guys have had a GRAND time!!! wahoooooo!!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Had a great time.Fast Eddie was like the energizer bunny he kept on going and going.Left out of there at 3:30 and had less than 2 foot waves all the way home don`t even think the windshield got wet.Too everyone that was down there had a great time partying with all of you hope to do it again soon.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jul 27 2003, 06:10 PM)I do recall putting on a dress and walking around in a haze later that night...

I knew there was some reason that you popped in my head yesterday.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
What a great weekend!! I had a blast.

Thanks BTENN for letting us party on your boat. C-Dock rocked because of BTENN.

Thanks Waterlogged, you have a beautiful boat.

Pauligan, I had a great time on our road trip. I am still laughing about the hairy naked guy next to us.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ Jul 28 2003, 08:33 AM)Pauligan, I had a great time on our road trip. I am still laughing about the hairy naked guy next to us.

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    84 KB Views: 19

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Thanks for the pic snow.....I will no longer say that I have a hairy body.

PIB was a great time. Thanks Waterlogged your the man and Btenn your a great host. Bob had to put up with all of us all weekend long. Not only us but our guest too....which included one really hot chick I brought on board.....only to have her ask to use the head. Of course Bob let her and after she was done sh$tting in his head she puked off the beck of his boat.
Needless to say we made fun of her all weekend long. I was very scared of the 5 ft waves with 30mph winds coming home. On the dock everyone talking about when are you leaving, can I follow you home, I'm staying a extra day was making things worse for me. But once we got out there Waterloggs boat rocked. Not a single wave over the bow and we made great time. Ran down and passed every boat we saw.

Should I call now and get a room at the Islander or what?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.