Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Vendor
12,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow looks to be a great day out there. Anyone up for playing hooky and blasting through the Flats?

If you are up to it, let me know here.

Weather prediction for Tuesday Aug 25, 2009:

High of 87 degrees. Mostly sunny & very warm.

·
Registered
22,946 Posts
Since I don't have a PWC, or a jetboat, or the day off, it's gonna be tough to make this event!

Have fun! Sounds like a blast!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Girlfriend and I will be taking my parent's Whaler out tomorrow. If the jet ski wasn't broken down I would join in for sure. We'll probably be out in either Goose bay or Munchies, probably do lunch at Tin Fish. I'm thinking I might just sell the ski after I fix it, maybe pick up a small jet boat or something to replace it, something cheap then i can still do the flats and go for quick joy rides. Or maybe pick up a small RIB with a steering console.
Hoping for sunshine tomorrow

·
Vendor
12,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hoping to be out on the lake between 11am-Noon. Launching out of Harley Ensign (south river rd.)

Usually head directly to Strawberry then into the Sni Bora. I will definitly be looking for the Laguna in Goose Bay (or Munchies) if I make it up that direction. Muskey, let me know somehow if you make it out and we can meet up out there. I assume you will be coming out of Beacon with your jet?

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Aug 25 2009, 07:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hoping to be out on the lake between 11am-Noon. Launching out of Harley Ensign (south river rd.)

Usually head directly to Strawberry then into the Sni Bora. I will definitly be looking for the Laguna in Goose Bay (or Munchies) if I make it up that direction. Muskey, let me know somehow if you make it out and we can meet up out there. I assume you will be coming out of Beacon with your jet?

yea, i'm definitely going today just tell me where to meet you and what time!!

yea!!!

·
Vendor
12,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Were gonna try for noon. Steph is trying to leave by 11 or sooner. Drive time home. Wolf down a chicken leg and tators. Boat is ready, hooked up to vehicle. Ready to rock. If you want, blast over to Strawberry we will be flying by there to get into the Sni.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.