Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we had a thread before....but is anyone going?
What songs are they know for?
What is the "dream Theater"?

·
Registered
4,269 Posts

"the dream theater"

Sorry Taxman. Dream Theater is a band. Like a heavier, more technical Queensryche. Queensryche (unfortunately) is best known for "Silent Lucidity". Though not their best work it was their biggest commercial success. Also, "Empire", "Jet City Woman". Queensryche has a huge following, mostly for their earlier work like Rage For Order and Operation:Mindcrime. Their last few albums have been... poor. To say the least. SHould be an excellent show.

Dream Theater had one or two singles that got a little attention, but not much. Most people have no idea who they are. Huge following though underground kinda. Think Yes meets Metallica or something like that.

I'm going, along with Snowmaker and two others.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Jul 17 2003, 09:16 AM)I know we had a thread before....but is anyone going?
What songs are they know for?
What is the "dream Theater"?

Oh man are you in for a treat!

I'm listening to Queensryche Rage For Order as I'm typing.

Queensryche is probably best known for their song Silent Lucidity. Their greatest CD is Operation: Mindcrime if you want to look up some samples.

Dream Theater is hard to explain if you don't know the type of music. Picture heavy metal performed by classically trained musicians. Most of the bands I listen to are this type of music. Pull Me Under is probably their best known song.

Go to Amazon.com and just listen to samples from either bands CDs.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys I'll see you there!
do you have pavillion seats?
I just talked to my friends who have the season tiks next to me and the seats will be open...

I'm sure I can get you guys down up front
joe

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Joe, where are your seats at? We're center, row HH.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 17 2003, 10:42 AM)Joe, where are your seats at? We're center, row HH.
right center, row Q
I'll get you guys down to me if you want.
I'm 16 rows back , not including the center circle

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Jul 17 2003, 09:47 AM)right center, row Q
I'll get you guys down to me if you want.
I'm 16 rows back , not including the center circle

Well, there will be 4 of us, so if you are going to have room that's GREAT! Row 35 center ain't bad, but the closer the better. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
That would be great!! We've got a total of four though. I'll have my cell, call me (248) 310-4423 or I'll call you, I have your cell programmed in my phone.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 17 2003, 09:52 AM)That would be great!! We've got a total of four though. I'll have my cell, call me (248) xxx-xxxx or I'll call you, I have your cell programmed in my phone.
I don't dare put my cell # on here.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
I don't worry about it. I never have my cell with me, only when I really need it, or I plan on it ahead of time. I wouldn't dare leave it on overnight with all the crazies that have my #!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 17 2003, 10:52 AM)That would be great!! We've got a total of four though. I'll have my cell, call me (248) 310-4423 or I'll call you, I have your cell programmed in my phone.
cool dudes!
I'll call you when i get there
joe

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
There should be plenty of tix available! If nothing else, come party in the parking lot with us!! It's close to home for you.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 17 2003, 09:58 AM)There should be plenty of tix available! If nothing else, come party in the parking lot with us!! It's close to home for you.
Then he'll have to pay for parking though.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Would like to but I was on the water last night, so I have to do the bs around the house today that i was going to do yesterday.
Have a cold one for me

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
What an awesome concert!! My ears are still ringing a bit. Joe, where were you??

Saw MidKnight there. He IS still alive.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 18 2003, 10:11 AM)What an awesome concert!! My ears are still ringing a bit. Joe, where were you??

Saw MidKnight there. He IS still alive.
At the last min. i could not go <_<
I gave my tickets to an employee of mine.
My # 1 employee Dan is getting married in my back yard Sat. and I forgot about the rehersal dinner @ my house

Sorry guys

1 - 18 of 18 Posts