Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else addicted??

**it's only my second time, still virginal**

but fricken hilarious! They ripped this dudes toupee right off!!!

It's on now in case yer curious!!!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I saw a bit of it earlier and thought it was pretty funny also. I turned it off when it became time to go to TNT's. We missed you again Pauligan. Someone even mentioned it to me and asked if I knew anything.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
hazys home early... anyone still there?
i was just about to leave

·
Registered
88 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 25 2003, 10:27 PM)but fricken hilarious! They ripped this dudes toupee right off!!!
I totally agree. At first I thought it was going to be stupid until I watched an episode. I laughed by butt off!!!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
That is a very cool show......not sure that normal guys can't get it together on their own, but it's clear that there are some guys out there, that are well out there and haven't got a clue......!!

Hey ShorIII III sent Larry outta the house while I was putting up all this X-mas stuff I'm sure he's there still!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I like the show...Carson is funny as hell.

Queer eye quiz: Anyone know what a C.I.T. stands for?

Mike there is still plenty of people left up there....i'd say somewhere around 20 or so.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Nov 25 2003, 11:17 PM)Mike there is still plenty of people left up there....i'd say somewhere around 20 or so.
dont know which one is Carson, but the clothing guy is funny.

i posted this post and...... damn, i missed you again.

sorry i didnt get too see you...

tomorrow FO SHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Nov 25 2003, 11:17 PM)Queer eye quiz: Anyone know what a C.I.T. stands for?
Cumming
In
To......

the closet????

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Tom and I both like that show.. they had it on channel 4 last night,as well as Bravo~ they have all new eposides coming up soon ;-)
The decorating guy is great...and the clothing dude is fricken hilarious!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Nov 26 2003, 08:53 AM)Tom and I both like that show.
I want to hear him admit that himself.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I love that show...what is the blonde guys name...he is a total flamer, but I love him!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Nov 26 2003, 09:21 AM)QUOTE(manana-II @ Nov 26 2003, 08:53 AM) Tom and I both like that show.
I want to hear him admit that himself.

Tom is the one who tuned me in to the existence of the show; I had called to talk to Cyndi (who wasn't home) and he was watching it BY HIMSELF and just raving about it!!! Don't know which episode it was, but something to do with what they did with a bathroom, I think...

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
I think it's a really cool show and "hell yeah" those guys have some great tips everyone could use. They can come do a makeover on my pad anyday.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 26 2003, 09:26 AM)Tom is the one who tuned me in to the existence of the show; I had called to talk to Cyndi (who wasn't home) and he was watching it BY HIMSELF and just raving about it!!!
I guess Tom must be a Metrosexual.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts

Trav- you are right... the tips they have at the end of the show are great.
Too bad they do not do shows in Michigan.. only NY!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts