Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow! i'm mipressed! great show! fashion, food, work, and home...for meN!!!! NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wahooooooooooooo!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
seriously...5 gay men take one straight guy and infuse their STYLE into his life...SOOOOO cool ! really! VERY interessting!!! VERY!!!!!! honest!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and it's not like the gay guys are hitting on the straight guy they're revamping...it really was a cool show! honest!

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Oooookay....

"Style" question of the day for dockrocker: Do I wear the Smoke On The Water ThunderRun 2003 t-shirt, or the B.O.A.T. = Break Out Another Thousand t-shirt.

No help for any gaggle of gay guys needed, thank you very much.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no no no!!! you wear the led zeplin black sleeve jersey!! yeahhhhhhh!!! ol!!! ahhahaaaaaa!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
OKAY!! THIS is a PRIME EXAMPLE of why I don't watch these GOOOOOFY shows!
MANY VARIOUS LEVELS of WRONG were crossed from just HEARING about this!!
CK . . . my dear . . . what can I say . . . JUST WRONG!!!

·
Registered
481 Posts
mornin' guys,

Contrary to what we may think guys, ladies love it when we have style and fashion. while some ladies prefer the rugged macho look, most the ladies i work with dig a stylish man. kinda like you become something more that the ladies can relate to. and if you can dance in addition to that, you got it made. i see it all the time at weddings and bars.

Don't put me under suspicion, i'm gonna make up for my comments by watching blazing saddles, blues brothers, slapshot, caddy shack, and good fellas.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lmao, littlewing!!

and it's TRUE! women DO like a man who has style. it's cool...VERY cool!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I work with gays who are dedicated professionals and I have gays in both my family and my wife's who I love and respect. I'm completely OK with the idea that these fellows have a different preference from mine, although I can't stand to think of the acts themselves. I can understand two women being attracted to each other since I myself am attracted to women. But the two guys thing I just accept as a personal right and don't think about the details. I accidently dated a couple lesbians in my life just because I like their confidence and independence. So I'm about as pro-gay as you can be, I think.

As far as that show last night, it was interesting but it was very strange. The fellow the "queers" (their own label) decided to make over was an artist in New York.

One gay expert changed the subject's clothing, although I couldn't see that he was much improved there, only different.

A second gay guy whose specialty is hair styling had the subject's long straight hair cut, colored, and moused and his beard trimmed down to a little chin patch (brother, did this dude look gay when they were done with him!). No regular guy would have had that dopey long hair in the first place.

A third gay, who is evidently the interior design expert, redecorated the artist's apartment with great new storage and bright colors, and that was quite a success. Of course, the artist was working and trying to make a living and probably didn't have the time or money to turn his attention to his apartment.

A fourth guy told the artist how to act while at his gallery showing. Big deal - he invited all his friends and they all liked him fine before these characters got hold of him. Well, there was one obviously gay "art critic" who took a fancy to him - look out, bro!

I don't remember what the hell the last guy's expertise was. But at the end of the show, all five queers watch remotely as their creation prepares for his big show and then walks in and works his crowd, the experts commenting on how he follows their instructions.

If you think you need styling tips and want to look gay, this show is for you. Who knows, you may want to do that since chicks seem to love gay guys. But if you're a man who wants to look like a man and you think like a man, don't do any of the things these guys profess to yourself. You could follow their decorating tips, though - they left the artist with quite a nice bachelor pad!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
I think I will start a show called "5 lesbians for a straight guy".

I'll be the guy.

Lipstick lesbians only - of course.

Ok- you can throw in one butch for variety, just don't get that strap-on near me!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lmao!!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Oh be-HAVE!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 25 2003, 12:38 AM)OKAY!! THIS is a PRIME EXAMPLE of why I don't watch these GOOOOOFY shows!
MANY VARIOUS LEVELS of WRONG were crossed from just HEARING about this!!
CK . . . my dear . . . what can I say . . . JUST WRONG!!!
Exactly!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Ditto to Boatmonkey and Littlewing - bottom line these guys have some style and the "Every Girls Crazy Bout a Sharp Dressed Man" AhhhhOwwwww!!!

Wouldn't be caught dead shopping for clothing in America!! Always bring some extra cash when I go to Europe just to buy some clothes. Rule of thumb - I buy it there and in about 2 years I know it will be here and out of style over there! Same thing with music.

I'd let these Rump-Rangers revamp my style anytime. Brown Dirt Cowboys definitely have an eye (even though it's usually brown) for style and fashion!!

·
Registered
481 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jul 25 2003, 08:30 AM)I think I will start a show called "5 lesbians for a straight guy".

I'll be the guy.

Lipstick lesbians only - of course.

Ok- you can throw in one butch for variety, just don't get that strap-on near me!!!
sorry deuce, i use to work with a gay guy and he said theres no such thing as a lipstick lesbian, bi at best. i didnt believe him till i went to a suprise party for him that his "partner" was throwing.

several lesbians, all looked like janet reno, or like they could beat my a$$.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
traveler IS FO SHO one man with some great style!! wahooo!!! dat be da troof!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(littlewing @ Jul 25 2003, 12:40 PM)sorry deuce, i use to work with a gay guy and he said theres no such thing as a lipstick lesbian, bi at best. i didnt believe him till i went to a suprise party for him that his "partner" was throwing.
But.. I saw in a movie once, 3 girls - hot, one guy.....

HEY, it's my TV show, and if I say they are lipstick lesbians, then by-golly, they are lipstick lesbians, they can pretend as long as we get the shot (money?)

Anyway, what do gay guys know about lesbians, or women anyway, they aren't attracted to women who like men, i would guess two women together would be a nightmare for them - kinda like me thinking about two hairy huggy bear guys smuggling sausages up the old dirt road - PUKE

Don't shoot my TV idea down just cause you are jealous!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts