Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Have you noticed the increase of PWC's operating carelessly near the marina entrance ? The last two Sundays we have had to change directions frequently while inbound to the marina. In one instance the PWC operator fell, remounted and fell again !

Prior to last week I've had only one bad experience over many years on the lake but the last two Sundays are turning me against PWC operators.

I'm guessing they are launching at the DNR ramp just south of the marina. If these operators are from the marina I'd like to have a short conversation with them!!!!

ed

·
Registered
309 Posts
I've had a problem with PWC's maybe 2 times coming in this year right at the mouth of Beacon Cove. Pretty much a pain, but you just have to watch out for them when you are coming in! I also had one problem with a person on a bass boat fishing INSIDE the enterence. That's a pain because it is narrow enough as it is there, but somone with a trolling motor hooked up and fishing in there makes it all the more fun...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What we experienced was around 7 pm and about 1/4 to 1/2 mile directly out front of the marina entrance. Obviously they were there to jump wakes since you have boats going in/out pushing some big wakes as they get onto and off plane.

ed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.