Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my question from yesterday that I was going to ask and didn't know how to phrase it... Don't think badly of me for asking but I was just wondering....
The other day I was driving home down Big Beaver in my Red Avalanche Truck heading east to Mound . I always pay attention when I am driving but when I stop for a light I always look over to see who's next to me. Well, the other day I looked over and there was a young lady from the office. I looked and her skirt was up to her you know what. She looked over, gave me a smile and a wave and off we went. The next light I noticed that her skirt was still up high.. In the office her skirt is always pulled down to her knees and always very prim and proper... You probably couldn't get her knees apart with a crowbar...
There have been a lot of occasions where I have seen other ladies in their cars with their skirts pulled up high... Some just look over and smile and other never look your way. Now. I don't mind looking because I'm not dead... I am human.... Here's what I was wondering?
1. When a lady is in her car does she not care where the hem of her skirt goes?
2. Does she think that no one can see her when she's driving?
3. Does she just not care?
4. It is done on purpose?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
1. When a lady is in her car does she not care where the hem of her skirt goes? THIS ONE DOESN'T

2. Does she think that no one can see her when she's driving? I REALIZE IT, BUT DON'T REALLY CARE. I HAVE PRETTY PANTIES WHEN I AM WEARING THEM AND IF SOMEONE SEES, SO BE IT. LOL.
3. Does she just not care? NOT AT ALL.
4. It is done on purpose? NOT AT ALL.

TOO FUNNY, PF!
no wonder the trucker next to me honked today! lol!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
It is very uncomfortable to sit in a car with you skirt all the way down, damn near impossible. I think it is more of a comfort thing than anything. Also, I don't care either way, doesn't matter to me.

·
Registered
843 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 17 2004, 03:42 PM)1. When a lady is in her car does she not care where the hem of her skirt goes? THIS ONE DOESN'T

2. Does she think that no one can see her when she's driving? I REALIZE IT, BUT DON'T REALLY CARE. I HAVE PRETTY PANTIES WHEN I AM WEARING THEM AND IF SOMEONE SEES, SO BE IT. LOL.

TOO FUNNY, PF!
CK is absolutely right.

Not only that, but we like a nice little breeze sometimes.

·
Registered
233 Posts
When I am in a vehicle I am conscientious about where the hem on my skirt is no matter if I am in a car or a truck. May be this person doesn't think you can see into her vehicle because it sits up higher than a regular car. Even if this is the case, she can't be oblivious to the fact that semi drivers can look right in. In my opinion, she either doesn't care or is looking for some attention.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(edeenorog @ Jun 17 2004, 03:49 PM)Not only that, but we like a nice little breeze sometimes.

*valley girl voice* OMIGOD! fer sure!

that breeze is killer when it's hot out! aim that air cond vent up!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(Melly Jo @ Jun 17 2004, 03:44 PM)It is very uncomfortable to sit in a car with you skirt all the way down, damn near impossible. I think it is more of a comfort thing than anything. Also, I don't care either way, doesn't matter to me.
I often have to hike my skirt up a bit to climb into my truck......

its a comfort thing for me

·
12,052 Posts
Most of you know how high my truck is.

Hey Rich, the other day I looked over and this girl lifts her skirt to her chin, removes her panty hose, exposing some of Victoria Secret's finest, and didn't care the least I was watching the whole process.

Gotta love them trucks.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
OMG~I'm sitting here laughing hysterically at you men!!!! They must do it just for you guys...I've never noticed any chicks doing this, but then again, I'm not looking

Do get guys looking over and smiling at me....probably hoping I'll hike my skirt up

Hammer......................

I've dressed and undressed in a moving car.....truckers love it

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 17 2004, 04:01 PM)QUOTE(edeenorog @ Jun 17 2004, 03:49 PM)

*valley girl voice* OMIGOD! fer sure!

that breeze is killer when it's hot out! aim that air cond vent up!

my convertible

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(edeenorog @ Jun 17 2004, 03:49 PM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 17 2004, 03:42 PM) 1. When a lady is in her car does she not care where the hem of her skirt goes? THIS ONE DOESN'T

TOO FUNNY, PF!
CK is absolutely right.

GM designed a small AC vent right under the steering wheel into their luxury vehicles for years. They were, ah, ahem, in line of sight to ones privates.

We called them CROTCH coolers!!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
don't wear skirts often, but never thought about it. I'm pretty sure mine are in place... lol...

EEEEAAAAAAAAAcccccccccccccchhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttt

when you catch the greasy, smoking, shirtless guys with the hooded eyes looking at you for WHATEVER REASON.

Avoid at all times that!

lol...

but most times I don't care what I do in the car; traveler didn't know he pulled up next to me while I was playing with my nose...

I tweeze my eyebrows at lights all the time

but I don't sing when people can see me...

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
QUOTE(jgirard1 @ Jun 17 2004, 03:59 PM)Damn! I've gotta get rid of my low riding sports cars and get me a tall truck!!!

yep yep!... not only can you look down and see everyone's privates, they can look up and not see you privately picking your nose!!... it's great!!!....

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I don't know about you guys, but I am a guy. And I don't mind a breeze going up the shorts once in a while...hehe

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
which brings me to another question I've pondered from time to time..

How do you guys put up with ballage sticking to your leg all hot and sweaty????

·
Registered
612 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jun 17 2004, 11:41 PM)which brings me to another question I've pondered from time to time..

How do you guys put up with ballage sticking to your leg all hot and sweaty????

Thats why were constantly "adjusting" it

1 - 20 of 33 Posts