Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the new official place @ Metro? Is the new start date Next Tuesday. Sorry if this was posted somewhere else.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Apr 30 2003, 06:13 PM)Is the new official place @ Metro? Is the new start date Next Tuesday. Sorry if this was posted somewhere else.
look at the sexy avatar.....

i think metro is gonn be thursdays..... or fridays.....

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
We gotta vote on it. Thats how we did it last time. Im telling ya the schedule thing will be best for summer.

We meet annually through out the week. Cuz everybody usually has plans for the weekends. Half of us will be at metro on friday anyways.... So to say every friday at metro will screw up the our weekly group therapy session.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Also I beleive Steves Bar will be open for business this Tuesday. You gotta check with the head bartender. Instigater.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Apr 30 2003, 07:09 PM)QUOTE(Dookie @ Apr 30 2003, 08:03 PM) Where is Steve's Bar?
at steve's house..

That was my guess.....

I also thought it might just be a corner dive.

Thanks for clearing that one up.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
kinda like a little dive bar/local hangout... just in the garage of his house... and always much fun..steve- aka instigator's house is in new baltimore

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Madmax @ Apr 30 2003, 07:32 PM)Steve , Please no keg beer

Max

I wouldn't be too worried about the keg's, but I'll keep a close eye on the keg HANDLERS!!
NO KEG TOSSING AT STEVE's BAR!!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Apr 30 2003, 08:21 PM)kinda like a little dive bar/local hangout... just in the garage of his house... and always much fun..steve- aka instigator's house is in new baltimore
NB

That's where I live...STUMBLE STUMBLE

Anywhere near 24 & Washington?

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Apr 30 2003, 10:25 PM)QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Apr 30 2003, 08:21 PM) kinda like a little dive bar/local hangout... just in the garage of his house... and always much fun..steve- aka instigator's house is in new baltimore
NB

Down on the lake, behind Schmid Marina.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Apr 30 2003, 11:42 PM)QUOTE(garydebs @ Apr 30 2003, 10:25 PM) QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Apr 30 2003, 08:21 PM) kinda like a little dive bar/local hangout... just in the garage of his house... and always much fun..steve- aka instigator's house is in new baltimore
NB

Down on the lake, behind Schmid Marina.
Holy cow!

Those two huge houses with the anchors????

I have to get in the Insurance biz.

OH wait thats next to Schmid not behind!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Apr 30 2003, 11:25 PM)QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Apr 30 2003, 08:21 PM) kinda like a little dive bar/local hangout... just in the garage of his house... and always much fun..steve- aka instigator's house is in new baltimore
NB

Where have you been?

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
What time will you be calling "Last call, Last call for alcohol?"

Wait! What am I saying...we'll be at Instigator's house...no closing time, right?

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Apr 30 2003, 11:08 PM)Holy cow!

Those two huge houses with the anchors????

I have to get in the Insurance biz.

OH wait thats next to Schmid not behind!

Uh, noooo . . . <_<
I'm the one still trying to repower my boat!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts