Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to purchase the DNR launch pass. I launched my boat today but there was no one there to pay. I wanted to pay for my yearly pass, And couldn't cause there was no attendant.

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
Stop at the booth on your way out is there is nobody there when you come in.
Last week we took my truck instead of Mad Dog's, the attendant recognized us and and asked where the permit was. we told him it was in the other Bronco, he waved us through and told us to have a nice day.
The people at Harley(Betty and Lupe) ar both nice people and will probably tell you not to worry about the pass until next time. But remember that annual DNR pass is good at any DNR ramp statewide, which includes, Crocker, Harley Selfridge and Fair Haven on LSC.

I'm not positive if it also includes the Ames launch on Harsen's Island as well?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Kind of aggrevating trying to buy one sometimes! Only take cash, no checks or Credit Cards. Cant buy them online, which seems odd considering you can buy everything else from their website.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah it was aggravating I wanted it today my buddy was with me and it was my birthday gift from him and I launched no one there at the jefferson launch by ginos. And came back in and no one was there. GRRRRR!

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
You can get them at the state park in algonac if you.re in the area. could also try the dnr Offices at south river, not sure on that though.

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
You need to go on the weekend. They'll be there

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I was actually surprised that there was an attendant at Ballard/Crocker the other day - arrived at around 6pm, she said she's there until 8 most nights... so I got my annual (finally), and a list - but I can't recall if the Harsen's launch is included and the list is in the car... I remember it had lots of Oakland County lakes too - Lakeville, Orchard, Cass, etc.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Thats not even all of them cus I know there is one on Black lake also, yeah its a good deal. They dont want ya to celophane it and use it in different vehicles, they usually peel off the back and hand it to ya, so no online sales.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes I got mine at the jefferson launch by ginos yesterday and paid for the whole year. And heres a tip. If you want it off the windshield without damaging it. Take a razor blade start in the top right corner and it will peel right off after you have started the peeling process.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts