Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats one thing about you thats a little embarassing?

A movies you like,,,, a concert you went to,,,, something "not to man-like/woman-like?

Like....
I own the movie---- Bed of Roses---- Chick Flick Love Story!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Sep 22 2003, 09:38 AM)I like to sleep in the nude
with my kitties

Hey i do that too, i don't think it's too em-BARE-a$$-ing though

I think one of the silly things i do, when nobody is around of course, is dance with my ferrets. It almost looks like a monkey-type dance and it is REALLY stupid looking. It gets them going though

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THATS IT,,,

Thats all the stupid responses I get.... I figured I'd get at least a couple pages BUT i guess its too embarassing.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Everyone already knows mine. <_<

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I don't know if it's embarassing or annoying I'm sure people who know can answer best but:

Anytime I am at a restaurant, fast food place or where ever I can never order an entree the way it is describe on the menu. I am always adding or deleting items, ask for all sauces on the side and usually order 2 or 3 dressings for my salad.
So for others at the table it might be a little embarassing!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Sep 22 2003, 12:48 PM)I don't know if it's embarassing or annoying I'm sure people who know can answer best but:

Anytime I am at a restaurant, fast food place or where ever I can never order an entree the way it is describe on the menu. I am always adding or deleting items, ask for all sauces on the side and usually order 2 or 3 dressings for my salad.

kind of like Meg Ryan in when Harry met Sally.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Sep 22 2003, 01:48 PM)I don't know if it's embarassing or annoying I'm sure people who know can answer best but:

I hate when people do that, and then these same people usually complain that something is wrong or doesn't taste right. SURE, it doesn't taste right cause that's not how the chef who designed the recipe/dinner wanted it made. If you can't eat it the way it's on the menu, don't order it, stick to water and make your own food at home.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hmmm...
i think mine would be when my smart mouth doesn't know when to quit, especially after a couple cold pops.

then i end up have deju ewwww the next day.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
I cried during a movie. For the love of the game.

with kevin costner and john travolta's wife, her name is something preston i think...

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
many embarrassing traits!!!

Many of you have witnessed some of them at one time or another; feel no need to rekindle that!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 22 2003, 01:28 PM)many embarrassing traits!!!

Many of you have witnessed some of them at one time or another; feel no need to rekindle that!!

hehehe !

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Get a little teary whenever I see my daughter make a great play on the basketball court. Start saying to others "That's my kid".

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 22 2003, 02:28 PM)many embarrassing traits!!!

ditto

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
MOST EMBARASSING FOR ME THAT`S EASY.... WHEN I WAS 17 I GOT CAUGHT BANGING MY OLDER, LIKE 10 YEARS OLDER,MARRIED NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR...
...BY MY DAD!!!!!! THOUGH HE NEVER TOLD I ALWAYS FELT HE WAS PROUD OF ME FOR PUTTING IT TO HER....HE DIDN`T LIKE HER HUSBAND VERY MUCH AT ALL!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Gee, that's tough one

Remember it like it happened yesterday

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
OK-
I can't believe that I'm admitting this one BUT
when I was like 17, I got caught making out at a Beach Boys concert w/ one of my cousin's-
by his brother, my other cousin.......

we were both really drunk!! I think he started it.....anyways, to this day, he still won't talk to me

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
QUOTEhate when people do that, and then these same people usually complain that something is wrong or doesn't taste right. SURE, it doesn't taste right cause that's not how the chef who designed the recipe/dinner wanted it made. If you can't eat it the way it's on the menu, don't order it, stick to water and make your own food at home.

Hey now......I can honestly say that 99.9% I have never complained about the food I get. Honestly I'm not that way!!
I'm so specific that they even sometimes thank me for pointing out something different. It's not that extreme anyways....usually vegetables instead of potatoes a different sauce, grilled instead of fried.......So when you're the customer you should get it your way riigggggght !! <_<

I like what I like what can I say, if you don't ask you shant recieve!!

I've nevvvvvvver had a problem so there!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
just speaking as a former food service employee, the picky type requests are usually the ones that the chef/expediter/waiter having the bad day typically deposits a large green lugey into

just something to think about when you go changing the menu next time you order

1 - 20 of 28 Posts