Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been to a large function in a while so I guess there is some confusion.

It appears that a newbie or two (I don't remember the name - but you can reply if it's you) thought that my Kid Rock costume last night was the way I really looked. I had someone introduced to me and they said I looked like Kid Rock, but in a way that sounded like they didn't know I had a costume on!!!!

Also, Duece-Five = Goose!!!

I was talking to CBJ about the Labatt controversy and he said something about Goose and didn't realize it was me. So again, Goose = Deuce-Five.

Now you may go on with your normal workday.

Party.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I'm not a newbie, and I just thought that was your new look. sorry

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
QUOTEGoose Posted on Oct 29 2003, 11:05 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I haven't been to a large function in a while so I guess there is some confusion.

It appears that a newbie or two (I don't remember the name - but you can reply if it's you) thought that my Kid Rock costume last night was the way I really looked. I had someone introduced to me and they said I looked like Kid Rock, but in a way that sounded like they didn't know I had a costume on!!!!

Also, Duece-Five = Goose!!!

I was talking to CBJ about the Labatt controversy and he said something about Goose and didn't realize it was me. So again, Goose = Deuce-Five.

I'm not schizophrenic...................and neither am I!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
670 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Oct 29 2003, 11:18 AM)I'm not a newbie, and I just thought that was your new look. sorry

I love this group!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Oct 29 2003, 01:04 PM)And if you didn't want to use Bobby the Kitten:
If thats not the pot calling the kettle black.........

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 29 2003, 01:17 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Oct 29 2003, 01:04 PM) And if you didn't want to use Bobby the Kitten:

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Oct 29 2003, 01:22 PM)QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 29 2003, 01:17 PM) QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Oct 29 2003, 01:04 PM) And if you didn't want to use Bobby the Kitten:

meaning: both the kitty and the cookie monster could be stamped on 99.9% of your posts!!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 29 2003, 01:25 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Oct 29 2003, 01:22 PM) QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 29 2003, 01:17 PM) QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Oct 29 2003, 01:04 PM) And if you didn't want to use Bobby the Kitten:

meaning: both the kitty and the cookie monster could be stamped on 99.9% of your posts!!!!!
I know what it meant. Just couldn't see how it pertained to me.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
KID ROCK WAS AT TNT'S??? VERY COOL, WE ARE JUST A LITTLE STAR STUDDED TOWN NOW AREN'T WE!!

·
Registered
605 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Oct 29 2003, 02:16 PM)KID ROCK WAS AT TNT'S??? VERY COOL, WE ARE JUST A LITTLE STAR STUDDED TOWN NOW AREN'T WE!!
hell i doint no if your talking about me &my friend .but you looked cool to me .keep that lookk.to ccool man.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts