Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know where I can pickup some quick kleen in the Sterling Heights area? Bass Pro Shops? Thanks!

Steve

·
Registered
666 Posts
I have gotten it at Bass Pro before. Most any Merc. outboard dealer will have it as well.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
masterbasser18, I took the 1 hr. drive and fished Kent Lake instead of the Detroit River (big mistake). Three of us got skunked at Kent (hot one day and then the fish just shut down the next), but this Sat. and Sun. I'll be jigging on the river for some eyes. I'll post and let you know how we did. Yes, I did get your email and with being so busy at work, trying to get my race car ready for the drag strip & of course maintenance on the boat its hard to keep up. I'll send you an email and let you know what's going on.

Steve

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
'89 Ford Mustang GT, all caged with a tiny little itsy bitsy 302. I'm in the process of trying to tone it down for the street so that I can keep the tires under it. With about 13 grand into the motor and 5-8 into the car itself there's not much I can do without putting a semi stock motor back into it. Wanna buy it? Just kidding, the wife wants me to get rid of it but I've had it since I was 18 and she's only been in it about a dozen times or so. Talk to you soon.

"Drive it like you stole it"

Steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts