Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
#1-- Jack's came in 4th in that voting for the best outdoor restaurant on citysearch.com. thanks much for voting everyone!
we were beat by Bahama Breeze, Beach Grill & Como's in that order.

#2-- The Doheny Bikini Cocktail I created for the Venetian Festival Drink Contest took first place in the "best decorated drink" category! wahooo! Thanks Pauligan & MananaII for stopping in!! I won $150!!! But that $150 went to...

#3-- ... the repair of my broken passenger side window in my car someone busted out monday night in my carport. grrrr. not one darn thing got stolen! there is another lady who has a neon who had her car broke into, also, and they stole her radio. jerks...what goes around....

#4-- tooth fairy left nothing under my pillow the other night when my tooth fell out. the tooth was gone tho...maybe i ate it in my sleep? lol!

have a groovy day all!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i like bobby the kitten. where's tilly the testy tuna?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 6 2003, 02:09 PM)i like bobby the kitten. where's tilly the testy tuna?

You said "testy".

·
Registered
299 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Aug 6 2003, 02:32 PM)Your cats probably took your tooth.....You will come across it again some day....
eeewwww, can we say litter box

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well, i ain't sifting around in there for that!! my cats poop like horses!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 6 2003, 02:42 PM)my cats poop like horses!! LOL!!!
You mean while they are walking?!?!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(speedfreak @ Aug 6 2003, 03:12 PM)A tooth just fell out?! WTF?
naw, i had been having problems with it for a long time. then the other day when i was massaging my gums, i felt a snap, and then i had to pull it (like when you were a kid) and wiggle it out. lol! yeah, i'm just a walking around and things are falling out...hair, teeth...if anyone sees my right eye, can i have it back, please? lol!!

where 's leper island!?

and no, snowbi, not while they're walking. just the size of the piles they leave behind.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 6 2003, 01:42 PM)well, i ain't sifting around in there for that!! my cats poop like horses!! LOL!!!
Can't be any worse then finding one of your hairs in the poop and wondering, "How the he!! did that get in there like that?!". Ew. Then when you scoop it out it is all dangly.....and hangin' on by a string

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Congrats and that sucks, CK! The good, the bad and the ugly!

Good: you won!
Bad: window smashed
Ugly: your tooth came out, bummer. (this is all meant in humor, CK is a blond hottie!)

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Aug 6 2003, 03:40 PM)Can't be any worse then finding one of your hairs in the poop and wondering, "How the he!! did that get in there like that?!". Ew. Then when you scoop it out it is all dangly.....and hangin' on by a string

Let's just say I didn't marry her for her charm.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 6 2003, 02:05 PM)#4-- tooth fairy left nothing under my pillow the other night when my tooth fell out. the tooth was gone tho...maybe i ate it in my sleep? lol!
CK, what happened?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol..three! that's funny! lol! thank goodness the tooth is far enough back you see NOTHING!

snowbi, boss is doing just fine in the charm and ladi-like quality department!

duece...read my post 5 above yours. didn't hurt either! lol! i think you wanted to infect this thread with your "back bunnies" avatar! lol!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Aug 6 2003, 03:50 PM)CK, what happened?
At least I won't get blamed for making that one too.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
gggggggrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaat!!!! two of you clowns! lol!

i know...give me an uncle kracker inspired gangster gold tooth! lol!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts