AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
I got 11
<_<

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
18 out of 20.

You have an impressive understanding of the world for an American. It is likely that you feel intellectually isolated in your home country, and often have to hide your opinions from others. Deep down, you realise that your country is the single biggest threat to world peace in modern times, but you have not yet summoned up the courage to emigrate.

I love how they still make america dumb somehow.

·
1,218 Posts
Hazy here,

I got 10

·
1,218 Posts
I think those results might be skewed...EVERYONE in america seems to have a computer.

In other less prosperous countries however, only a few (the very intelligent/successful) have access to a computer to take this test

(this is actually Cassie this time <_< )

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
19 of 20...

Capitol of New Zealand?????????

·
Registered
34 Posts
I think I would do better if I was not American!! Do I look stupid?! At least I have that going for me(the not looking stupid part)!!

Giddy G~

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
so true they nailed me. best i really did was 16 out of 20. Am I gonna leave this country? hell no! we're better and we know it!

·
Registered
103 Posts
13 out of 20

For an American, your knowledge of the world and its history is surprisingly good. About the same as the average school-age person in any other country. If you are at school, congratulations. If you are an adult, try harder. Read books, visit other countries, and watch less television. Learn to understand the world better and you could become an ambassador for your country, demonstrating that Americans are not all stupid.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts