Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

they sure do me... every variety! is it a hamster? a mouse? what the h-e double hockeystick is it!!??!??!?

AND they take other coupons too! koo koo! koo koo!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
the creature reminds me of that kung fu fighting singing hamster you can buy @ walgreen's

never have tried Quizno's either

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
i thought the same thing last night when I first saw it, it looks like a smashed mouse that either got run over by a car or caught by a cat and toyed with for a couple hours and it's got rigamortis, then they photoshoped some f'ed up human teeth on it, it is disturbing, but it does get your attention

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I haven't seen the most recent commercial but what i have seen in the past has made me not want to support their business

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
yeah its pushin on to annoying now, I've seen it more than twice. not a big quizno's fan anyways. Tubby's mushroom steak and cheeeeeeeese however, now thats a sub!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Feb 5 2004, 12:30 AM)

they sure do me... every variety! is it a hamster? a mouse? what the h-e double hockeystick is it!!??!??!?

AND they take other coupons too! koo koo! koo koo!
You know, I almost started a thread about this very thing yesterday, but I wasn't sure how to even start describing it.

We need the lyrics.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
My kids call the "hairy terds"

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
You can watch the commercials on their website!!

http://www.quiznos.com/

What's even funnier is that they have a slot machine-style coupon generator. You have to see the "coupons" it ALMOST lands on before it stops and rolls back to the previous one:

http://qpon.quiznos.com/

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
We saw the commercial just before we turned it off to go to sleep, we looked at each other like

I had nightmares

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Eagle1 & I saw the commercials for the first time last night. First:
, then:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
nice, but subs are good.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
yeah.. if i never tried their subs before and saw this commercial there is NO WAY i would go there. I thought they were rats...
who the heck is their marketing team!! yikes!
bbbaaaaadddddddd news!

·
Registered
268 Posts
NOTHING touches Jimmy Johns!!!!! "Your mother wants you to eat here!"

All other subs pale in comparison!!! They have the best bread and best ingredients by far.

Tubby's (mmm hot subs) is 2nd, follwed by Subway (cheap slop) and Quizno's is DEAD last (overpriced slop - YUCK!)

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Well, I like their subs. As long as I don't find one of those rodents in my sandwich, I'll go back.

The Turkey Bacon Guacamole sub is GREAT!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
QUOTE(newman771 @ Feb 5 2004, 08:20 AM)Luckily there subs can stand sell themselves.
Can we have that again....this time in English?

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(Stazi The Aussie @ Feb 5 2004, 08:19 AM)NOTHING touches Jimmy Johns!!!!! "Your mother wants you to eat here!"

All other subs pale in comparison!!! They have the best bread and best ingredients by far.

Tubby's (mmm hot subs) is 2nd, follwed by Subway (cheap slop) and Quizno's is DEAD last (overpriced slop - YUCK!)
Jimmie Johns does rock, but Quizno's is different! I love both places...Jimmie John's could put a little more meat in their subs though...Quiznos, that toasted bun......I'm getting hungry!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I thought it was some buns sliced in half with pepper or tomato lips and onion teeth and chips for ears, but I guess, looking at Snowmaker's avatar, that is not the case....

1 - 20 of 47 Posts