Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

does anyone know which marina @ st. claire shores offers rack and launch ?

thanks, Tom

·
Registered
66 Posts
Miller Marine does.

Colony/Michigan Harbor just put up 2 huge bldgs. I can't believe that they are for winter storeage only, but I have never seen them doing rack storage. Might want to call and see if they have plans for racking

·
Registered
21 Posts
I believe there are two marina's in Harrison Twp. that do it. The marina to the right of Beacon cove and there is another on (a little more $$) next to where Garwood's Bar/Grill used to be which is at the end of North River Road. Sorry, I don't remember the names of them but if you call Beacon Cove I'm sure they will give you the phone number to the marina next to them.
Good Luck, Aimee

·
Registered
213 Posts
The rack storage facility next to Bacon Cove is part of the Fredom Marine facility.

They lost a huge potion of their roof during the storm Friday.

ed

·
Registered
213 Posts
The rack storage facility next to Beacon Cove is part of the Fredom Marine facility.

ed

·
Registered
213 Posts
The rack storage facility next to Beacon Cove is part of the Fredom Marine facility.

ed

·
Registered
179 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Jul 7 2003, 01:37 PM)I am at Beacon COve and I would definitely recommend them.
This is my first year racking at beacon and it's great. I'd reccomend them too. I had thought about hideaway, but when i got back friday evening and saw a quarter of there roof gone I knew I made the right choice.
Nothing like paying for indoor storage with no roof!

·
Registered
213 Posts
We were sitting on our boat in Beacon Cove waiting out the storm Friday when that roof let go. It's a good thing the loose roof pieces hit the phone pole and travel lift. Otherwise it may have flown into boats and possibly people.

ed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts