Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

radar arch

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Fixer 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
i am looking for a radar arch for my boat 1988 268 sea ray sundancer with a 8.6 beam

#4 ·
Atlantic Towers out of new jersey they will make you one for about $1100. I have had them make 3 of them up for our boats. A 84 searay 21ft,76 searay 30ft. and a 83 31ft. searay. All out of aluminum and just bolt on. Check out the cobo boat show. I have talk to them for last 8 years.

#5 ·
That is (was) a popular boat for arches. If you don't want to have one made, you should be able to find one off of a 268 somewhere in a marine junkyard or maybe even Earl the pearl.

#6 ·
On ebay I was looking under marine exhausts and came across other items for sail and they had arch's.
Great Lakes Skipper LLC was the sellers. They had one fibber glass for a that may fit. Also was a aluminum for a searay. the stainless and aluminum can be bent for the with of your beam perty easley. You can call them at 414-431-6601.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.