Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is your favorite radio personality in the local area or nationally syndicated?

Mine is:
Howard Stern
Jay & Rachel in the morning, 93.1
and I really like the guy on 89X who does the news in the morning.
I used to listen to Mojo in the morning, but I don't anymore, sick of them and clearchannel.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
You mean there are others beside Howard?

·
A.K.A. Yo Eleven!
405 Posts
Drew and Mike fer sure....

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Most of the time Drew and Mike, the only thing I can't stand is when they play the audio recordings of the drunks guys yelling at each other.

I turn to 89x during the commercials.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I like D&D in the afternoon, and Kelly, Dave and Chuck the freak in the morning. I listen to Drew and Mike and Howard sometimes, but they can get pretty boring sometimes.

·
Registered
33 Posts
screamin scott

surfergirlck is in the other room yelling doug podell. ask her who her daddy is, and she'll say doug podell. she's a hooker.

yeah, we're wierd like that. doug has kicked me out of wild woody's on halloween for flashing the crowd. but i still like him.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
kelly dave and chuck the freak. my favortie is when they do stuff like "Pike or Porrn"

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Apr 16 2004, 11:01 AM)kelly dave and chuck the freak. my favortie is when they do stuff like "Pike or Porrn"
They are the sh!t. I always listen to 89x when I'm working at home. When driving I channel surf or throw in a cd.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
First I have to say that I used to listen to Howard....seriously jumped the shark!

Drew & Mike
Spike with the phone scams...gotta love them.
Tony Snow show (new to XM)
But right now I have to say my fav is Dave Ramsey hands down. I can't wait every day till his show comes on. Gets me thru the afternoon no problem. (XM ch165 2-5pm)

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Domenski and Doyle are great too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts