Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever been to Radlin's in Ontario. Wife and I are thinking of going to Canada for a weekend and I found this place on the internet. Anyone know anything about it or any other places on LSC on the Canadian side?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Been there......love it! It's a clean marina...w/pool, bathrooms w/showers (low water pressure, use boat head instead), restraunt /bar. You can walk or dingy to other places around there such as a store, restraunts and bars. They have bbq's for you to use...You will enjoy it down there.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Both Radlin's and the Cove are very nice. Two good restaurants there, and The Cove has a pool. It is a nice ride across the lake. You have to enter the Thames River, then enter the canal on the right (at the gas dock). Radlin's is right there, to get to the Cove you have to go into the canal a ways and then turn right.
The Thames River is very beautiful. Very peaceful, lots of birds, turtles, etc. Enjoy your trip!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Joyce @ Jun 12 2003, 10:24 AM)Very peaceful, lots of birds, turtles, etc. Enjoy your trip!
Turtles is a understatement! Tons of them in all sizes! The girls caught a couple with the help of a friend!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I boat out of the Lighthouse Cove and have kept my boat at Radlin's for a season. The marina is very nice. The bathrooms and showers were always clean. The pool is nice too. I recommend it over the Cove. I do however prefer the bar at the Cove. Thankfully it is a 3 minute walk from Radlins. If you need any info, just ask, I'm sure I know it.

·
12,052 Posts
Stayed at Radlins over memorial weekend with SPYC. Great marina, except Wayne the owner is a grumpy old man.
Remember, NO open alcohol in Canadian waters, wait until your docked. I agree with Milord, the bar at the Cove (Spooters) is more fun that the bar at Radlins. Always live music and better looking waitresses.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts