Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fish once again today at the raft, wind was out of control!!! i was in the blue 2 person minute man shantey. anyways fishing was not to bad for us today. finaly cought enough to take home! got about 10 keepers and the biggest being about 10 inches, and one gill too. took the girl friend out again with me today and to my suprise all the keepers in my buckett she cought! idk what i did wrong but whatever she was doing it worked!

i brought along my under water camera today. i was in about 5 ft of water and could almost see bottom. we had fish most of the time in the camera except from 10:30 to 12 they shut down and a little after 12 they turned back on and thats when she cought most of our keepers. we fished until about 1:30.

wind sucked and we froze but it was worth the meal im going to have tonight

·
Registered
182 Posts
I was one of the nucking futs people out there today went out solo at first (big mistake) tried setting up the shanty but it was more of a kite at that point came home and tried to find someone to tag along when my bitter half volunteered much to my surprise as well LOL but we got the shanty up and fished a lil while and only hooked up with two dinks in the first 10 minutes and that was it right in front of the island in about 4-5 FOW with about 4-5 inches of thickness under us.i hope others did better in the brutal hollows of the bay

·
Registered
242 Posts
QUOTE(the curl @ Dec 28 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>fish once again today at the raft, wind was out of control!!! i was in the blue 2 person minute man shantey. anyways fishing was not to bad for us today. finaly cought enough to take home! got about 10 keepers and the biggest being about 10 inches, and one gill too. took the girl friend out again with me today and to my suprise all the keepers in my buckett she cought! idk what i did wrong but whatever she was doing it worked!

i brought along my under water camera today. i was in about 5 ft of water and could almost see bottom. we had fish most of the time in the camera except from 10:30 to 12 they shut down and a little after 12 they turned back on and thats when she cought most of our keepers. we fished until about 1:30.

There probably some pike or walleye in the area when the perch disapeared. And I have one thing to say to your girlfriend "You go girl "!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
QUOTE(the curl @ Dec 28 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>fish once again today at the raft, wind was out of control!!! i was in the blue 2 person minute man shantey. anyways fishing was not to bad for us today. finaly cought enough to take home! got about 10 keepers and the biggest being about 10 inches, and one gill too. took the girl friend out again with me today and to my suprise all the keepers in my buckett she cought! idk what i did wrong but whatever she was doing it worked!

hmm, your girlfriend sounds like a pro at ice fishing, you should be a bit embarassed concidering it was only her second time out. :)
well, she sounds like a keeper!!!
HEHEHE!

i love you babee!

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
QUOTE(icePrincess16 @ Dec 28 2009, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(the curl @ Dec 28 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>fish once again today at the raft, wind was out of control!!! i was in the blue 2 person minute man shantey. anyways fishing was not to bad for us today. finaly cought enough to take home! got about 10 keepers and the biggest being about 10 inches, and one gill too. took the girl friend out again with me today and to my suprise all the keepers in my buckett she cought! idk what i did wrong but whatever she was doing it worked!

hmm, your girlfriend sounds like a pro at ice fishing, you should be a bit embarassed concidering it was only her second time out. :)
HEHEHE!

i love you babee!

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(icePrincess16 @ Dec 28 2009, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(the curl @ Dec 28 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>fish once again today at the raft, wind was out of control!!! i was in the blue 2 person minute man shantey. anyways fishing was not to bad for us today. finaly cought enough to take home! got about 10 keepers and the biggest being about 10 inches, and one gill too. took the girl friend out again with me today and to my suprise all the keepers in my buckett she cought! idk what i did wrong but whatever she was doing it worked!

HEHEHE!

i love you babee!

Welcome to the site. And to the curl, at least your girl goes out. You got a good one there. Better hang on to her, I can barely get mine out on the ice.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(fishnchip2 @ Dec 28 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Where exactly is the raft?
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
869 Posts
QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Dec 29 2009, 07:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(icePrincess16 @ Dec 28 2009, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(the curl @ Dec 28 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>fish once again today at the raft, wind was out of control!!! i was in the blue 2 person minute man shantey. anyways fishing was not to bad for us today. finaly cought enough to take home! got about 10 keepers and the biggest being about 10 inches, and one gill too. took the girl friend out again with me today and to my suprise all the keepers in my buckett she cought! idk what i did wrong but whatever she was doing it worked!

HEHEHE!

i love you babee!

Welcome to the site. And to the curl, at least your girl goes out. You got a good one there. Better hang on to her, I can barely get mine out on the ice.

I can't get my wife to go on the Ice, woods, or soft water. You are a lucky man!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

finaly got the pic to work. these are the ones from yesterday
Food Fish Seafood Smile Dish

Attachments

·
Registered
744 Posts
QUOTE(homerdave @ Dec 30 2009, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>gotta see this video. I think it was taken at the raft.

Good luck out there, Hope to bring home pearch dinner this winter. Not just a bunch of dinks.

Now that is funny! I have had 2 bowfin pop up in my holes already this year, scared the he** out of me!!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
I had that happen once two years ago....and it scared the hell outa me! It took me two weeks to figure out what it was. It happened so quick and with the way that mouth is shaped I thought it was a lake trout at first. Too bad jumbo perch are not that stupid....

·
Registered
270 Posts
Thanks for the report

1 - 20 of 24 Posts