Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need a logo, something that can be used on T-shirts, caps, flyers, etc.....

Here are a couple that have been submitted already

and

This is the Lake Norman Logo

We aren't taking a vote, just need some working models, maybe we will pick one, but do your best.

Here is the forum to post your images:

Raft Graphics Forum

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I like the second one!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so no one has any skills? c'mon, i've seen the photoshop work, give this a shot !!!

ttt!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Jan 7 2004, 03:34 PM)so no one has any skills? c'mon, i've seen the photoshop work, give this a shot !!!

ttt!
Photoshop and Graphic Design are compleyely different. You need someone with actual artistic skills.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 7 2004, 03:41 PM)QUOTE(Goose @ Jan 7 2004, 03:34 PM) so no one has any skills? c'mon, i've seen the photoshop work, give this a shot !!!

ttt!
Photoshop and Graphic Design are compleyely different. You need someone with actual artistic skills.
LIKE ZEEB!

i added a thought to the raft thread, btw

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I think simple is the key.....sorry, but I don't like that big, red pic of the lake.....I did like the one in the other thread with a raft....simple, but cool.

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
wow...

those are really bad...

I'm not kidding...

those are terrible

You are all fantastic people, but lousy illustrators

I assume if this artwork is what you want to become the official logo and will ultimately end up on t-shirts, coozies and any printed advertising pieces, then you need to have a professional do this for you.

Let me see what I can come up with over here.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, mongo!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
HOLY COW I THINK WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!
mongo, did you do that? wow!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(mongo @ Jan 7 2004, 08:23 PM)wow...

those are really bad...

I'm not kidding...

those are terrible

You are all fantastic people, but lousy illustrators

I assume if this artwork is what you want to become the official logo and will ultimately end up on t-shirts, coozies and any printed advertising pieces, then you need to have a professional do this for you.

Let me see what I can come up with over here.
I won't quit my day job!

Love the graphic Mongo!!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Not exactly what you'd need but I was looking for something to play with in PSP8 and decided what the heck. I had fun at least! LOL

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Nice job Mongo

G

·
Nice job Mongo. I was thinking something similar but looking at maybe two boats centered from straight on with bumpers in between (maybe a big and a small boat to show it's for everyone, no matter the boat), and half a boat on each side. Like 4 boats rafted but only showing the middle two and half or less of the outside ones. Water in front and back like you have with the channel lighthouses in the background. I really like the sun you've got too. I'd post what mine looked like, but I don't think I could handle the laughter...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts