Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Raft Off Shirts or gear. I never saw anything on sell at the moot last weekend. Is there anything left or where they even really selling it?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
We will have them for sale at the jacks party on friday and available next week sometime on the web site..

www.lakestclairraft.com

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Yes there was stuff, talk to Tango, Goose or any one else that was involved in the Raft Crew

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(tpaige2000 @ Aug 10 2004, 03:30 PM)We sold it all before we could even get to Z-mans boat-

WE SOLD OUT!!
I was bummed out, I had my US$$$ ready and everything. I guess we will just have to wait until next week when we can order the shirts online. Can we order the coozies too?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Tom was making fun of me because no matter where I go I can shop( even on the water.) I spent $50 in 5 seconds I think the prices were great.. I bought a few gifts. Next year do you think we can get kids sizes my boys had a blast.

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
QUOTE(Melly Jo @ Aug 10 2004, 06:11 PM)QUOTE(tpaige2000 @ Aug 10 2004, 03:30 PM) We sold it all before we could even get to Z-mans boat-

WE SOLD OUT!!
I was bummed out, I had my US$$$ ready and everything. I guess we will just have to wait until next week when we can order the shirts online. Can we order the coozies too?
Yes

The software we were using on the board could not handle the traffic on Sunday afternoon and completely crashed on Monday morning. I am working as fast as I can to get it back on line. Also I am waiting for more stuff to come in. Promochick tells me it will be Friday.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(bikinigirl @ Aug 10 2004, 02:10 PM)We will have them for sale at the jacks party on friday
Remind me if you see me there.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Beachbum & I will need 1 large and 1 small or maybe a medium if the smalls are really small, please and thankyou!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I will definately have the shirts done by Friday for the Party at Jacks. At this time there are no smalls ordered. Please get with Tango or Goose to see if we can get a few smalls for the boys. If I get the call today, I should be able to have them done by Friday.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts