Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With only a week and a half to go before the BIG day...we have made the registration form available on the web site.

If you fill it out and bring it with you to the raft it will make it a much smoother process for you and our volunteers.

here's the link

Registration link

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
when I follow the link and open the form in adobe it looks fine but when I hit print it only prints the raft picture and box that says "Lake St. Clair Raft 2004 Reg. form".
It does not print out the name, address, ect .....part of the form.

what's up with that??

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(NoCode @ Jul 28 2004, 04:49 PM)It prints really good when you have ink in the printer

I printed out a stack and handed them out. Everyone do the same. I'm going to run a whole package of paper through my laser printer for the big day. Hundreds baby.........

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(bikinigirl @ Jul 28 2004, 07:18 PM)YOU the MAN!!!

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
QUOTE(NoCode @ Jul 28 2004, 04:49 PM)It prints really good when you have ink in the printer

I spent like three hours trying to figure out why it didnt work for you.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 28 2004, 05:50 PM)QUOTE(NoCode @ Jul 28 2004, 04:49 PM) It prints really good when you have ink in the printer

I printed out a stack and handed them out. Everyone do the same. I'm going to run a whole package of paper through my laser printer for the big day. Hundreds baby.........
Jim, give me a call when you figure out how you want to run the registration process on the 7th. The more I know the more prepaired I (we) can be.

Thanks,
Gregg

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
QUOTE(double d @ Jul 28 2004, 10:48 PM)i can't print em. how else can i get one?

yeah, my computer SUCKS
We will have them at Gino's and we will have them the day of the raft

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(NoCode @ Jul 28 2004, 08:19 PM)Jim, give me a call when you figure out how you want to run the registration process on the 7th. The more I know the more prepaired I (we) can be.

Thanks,
Gregg
OK, I'll call you and we'll get together soon.

G

·
Can I suggest that you guys put the flyer info at the bottom of the form? I'd like to print out a bunch and hand them out when we launch this weekend and I think it would be helpful to have all of the info on one sheet.

I also just looked at the rules on the raft site and they state you need a signature of the owner. You may want to add a line for that.

·
12,052 Posts
Tango or Goose, since the form is so small on a piece of paper, can I run them through the printer again and cut them in half to get twice as many?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts