1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
We'll be there

·
Registered
308 Posts
We'll be there, looking forward to a great time!!

I can't find a current " raft off for charity " web site, so I'm thinking it won't be as big; and nobody directing the boats in like years past??

So, we'll be on own our the get a line going, and have it loop around for 1 big line.

Lets keep it safe and fun.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
I believe we are going to a pre, post and after glow party surrounding the raft up....
nudge to the party giver...better get the word out

coz I know you get cranky when peeps forget

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Aug 3 2009, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(freckles @ Aug 3 2009, 07:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's just another day in the bay....

I agree. I think everyone is just using the date as a standard for the Raft Up.

Whether it was for charity a world record or just a good time, I have always liked the seeing that number of people and the ones that show up who normally arent in the bay. I feel the week end should stay as a standard date no matter the cause, kinda like an anual summer BBQ that so many enjoy even if its just to see friends you haven't all year... I say Party on 2nd week end of August in bay every year!!!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(NoShow @ Aug 4 2009, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Convincor @ Aug 3 2009, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(freckles @ Aug 3 2009, 07:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's just another day in the bay....

I agree. I think everyone is just using the date as a standard for the Raft Up.

Whether it was for charity a world record or just a good time, I have always liked the seeing that number of people and the ones that show up who normally arent in the bay. I feel the week end should stay as a standard date no matter the cause, kinda like an anual summer BBQ that so many enjoy even if its just to see friends you haven't all year... I say Party on 2nd week end of August in bay every year!!!

I like the way you think.

And yes, Big Muscamoot on Saturday

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.