Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone still gonna head out? I want to chance it, but I'd really hate to go get a bunch of stuff, then get rained on all day....We've had some BS weekends this summer

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Pass got a chance to work today , so may as well do that , weather isnt cooperationg raining pretty good here in troy

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
I bet its going to clear up, maybe later in the day...at least Im hoping so- I work until 4pm and if its still raining then, you'll be adding 1 more pissed off person to the list

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Boat's ready, cooler's stocked, wife's ready (very unusual for 9:00 on a Saturday) ... and it's pouring outside. Gonna hit the gym and see how thing look in a couple hours.

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
Not giving up yet. Gonna wait for a few hours and see.

IF I dont go out it will be the first time this summer for weather reasons.

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
Hearing on the scanner there is about 30 boats out there.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Decided to come into work today, and Raft on Sunday. Seems like the right thing to do. I had a lot of people ready to go out today, it just seems that everyone will have more fun in the SUN. My self a little rain never hurts when boating, but all day come on. I bet there will be a record amount of boats rafted in the Moot on Sunday, then there was all summer.

Peace

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but from the looks of the regional radar on wunderground.com, this ain't endin' anytime soon. On the weather on TV this morning they were talking of severe storms late today, on up till about 2 a.m.

Jim

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(gunner @ Aug 8 2009, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Decided to come into work today, and Raft on Sunday. Seems like the right thing to do. I had a lot of people ready to go out today, it just seems that everyone will have more fun in the SUN. My self a little rain never hurts when boating, but all day come on. I bet there will be a record amount of boats rafted in the Moot on Sunday, then there was all summer.

Peace

Tomorrow everyone??? Should be fun in 30mph winds!!! YAY

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
QUOTE(NOVA J @ Aug 8 2009, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Tomorrow everyone??? Should be fun in 30mph winds!!! YAY

They're currently predicting SW winds 10-15 kts, turning to west later in the day. Shouldn't be too bad

(Assuming they've got it right, that is. The wx forecasters haven't often done that, this season, it seems.)

Jim

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(gunner @ Aug 8 2009, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Decided to come into work today, and Raft on Sunday. Seems like the right thing to do. I had a lot of people ready to go out today, it just seems that everyone will have more fun in the SUN. My self a little rain never hurts when boating, but all day come on. I bet there will be a record amount of boats rafted in the Moot on Sunday, then there was all summer.

Peace

This is an understatement but we had a good time even saw your boat in the line. Check out this link we just missed being in a close up

http://www.aerialpics.com/J/rafting8-09.html

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.