·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
It's been raining for hours by my crib.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I feel like crying
I feel so glum and I don't know why.....I even took the '66 Riveria out for a drive and hammered it.....Hot roding always makes me happy, just didn't work tonight. <_< <_<

It rained here......I'm glad...my crew planted grass seed today and it was driving my allergies crazy. Making me all sneezy and wheezy. Now it's washed down, aaahhhh.

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Awwwww.....don't cry tres-doodoo...the sun will come out, tomorrow....bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun.....

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Ken Neeley @ May 30 2003, 11:44 PM)Awwwww.....don't cry tres-doodoo...the sun will come out, tomorrow....bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun.....
I hope you are right! Prove the gods wrong and the weather man!
....I love a nice, hot sunny day. it's what I live for! Oh, yeah...it's called boating weather!

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
.....come what maaaaay. TOMORROW, TOMORROW, I love ya, tomorrow, you're only a daaaaaay aaaaawaaaaay!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Hope you are all right! I am a sunshine person! Geeez....I was born in June and it has sunshine!

Can you guys order up the sun for tomorrow??? I'd try, but I don't think I can cross mother nature on this low coming in.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
I have been trying to work on my boat to get it into the water and everytime I plan to work on it it RAINS... It better clear up this afternoon. I'm tired of seeing my boat sitting on my back acre on the trailer... And during the week I have been traveling tooooo much for General Motors and no time to get the boat done then.. Who the hell did a rain dance anyhow???? Enough already!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts