Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's everyone doing to try to forget that it's the middle of the week and it's raining?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i have sars, so i guess i'm festering inside.

just kidding...i can't believe i woke up STILL SICK! agh! summer colds stink. blah!

good side: all my work is done!
so i can mess around about my apt & watch stoopid tv all day!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Focusing on getting rid of the hangover myself.

I feel so bad for my daughter Danielle - today was supposed to be her field day outside and it's a wash out. She was so
this morning when she woke up. Bummer.......

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jun 4 2003, 09:45 AM)Focusing on getting rid of the hangover myself.

I feel so bad for my daughter Danielle - today was supposed to be her field day outside and it's a wash out. She was so
Did you pack her a six pack for the field trip?If so you can just drink it it will make you feel better.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hee hee! cute one btenn! lol! made me feel better for a moment!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Jun 4 2003, 09:48 AM)Did you pack her a six pack for the field trip?If so you can just drink it it will make you feel better.

hardee hardee HAR HAR

G

·
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jun 4 2003, 10:06 AM)QUOTE(btenn @ Jun 4 2003, 09:48 AM) Did you pack her a six pack for the field trip?If so you can just drink it it will make you feel better.

hardee hardee HAR HAR

dont forget the coozey's

·
Registered
481 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Jun 4 2003, 08:48 AM)QUOTE(Shandog @ Jun 4 2003, 09:45 AM) Focusing on getting rid of the hangover myself.

Did you pack her a six pack for the field trip?If so you can just drink it it will make you feel better.

ahhh, since you have a hangover, you need to rate it using the following scale;

One Star Hangover (*)
No pain. No real feeling of illness. You function relatively well but you're still parched. You can drink 5 sodas and still feel this way. For some reason, your are craving a Phil sub and steak fries.

Two Star Hangover (**)
No pain, but something is definitely amiss. You look okay but have the mental capacity of a staple gun. The coffee you're chugging is only increasing your rumbling gut, which is still tossing around the sliders from 3:00 a.m. There is some definite havoc being wreaked upon your bowels.

Three Star Hangover (***)
Slight headache. Stomach feels crappie. You're definitely not productive. Anytime someone walks by you gag from their perfume/cologne as it reminds you of the flavored Schnapps' shots you slammed. Life would be better right now if you were home in bed watching I Love Lucy reruns. You've had 4 cups of coffee, a gallon of water, 3 iced teas and a diet Coke -- yet you haven't peed once.

Four Star Hangover (****)
Life stinks. Your head is throbbing. You can't speak too quickly or you might puke. Your boss has already lectured you out about being late and for reeking of booze. You wore nice clothes, but that can't hide the fact that you only shaved one side of your face. (For the ladies', it looks like you put your make-up on while riding the bumper cars.) Your eyes look like one big red vein and even your hair hurts. Your sphincter is in perpetual spasm, and the first of about five bm's you take during the day makes the eyes water of everyone who enters the bathroom.

Five Star Hangover (*****)
You have a second heartbeat in your head, which is annoying the employee who sits in the next cube. Vodka vapor is seeping out of every pore and making you dizzy. You still have toothpaste crust in the corners of your mouth from brushing your teeth in an attempt to get the remnants of the Poop Fairy out. Your body has lost the ability to generate saliva so your tongue is suffocating you. Any attempt to defecate results in a fire hose like discharge of alcohol-scented fluid with a rare floater thrown in. The sole purpose of this 'floater' seems to be to splash the toilet water all over your butt. Death sounds pretty good about right now....

·
Registered
657 Posts
Shandog, hangover, shoot, I think I am still buzzin from last night

Hey I have this feeling like there is some big, huge guy, with a green shirt following me today....

Firecracker

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
I'm with CK...trying to get rid of my SARS!

My cough is still lingering...can't get rid of it!

Anyways, happy hump day!!!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Trying to get rid of a summer cold myself.

I find the only thing that's good to cure anything is to have at least 3 beers. It cures everything. I think Gary's coming down with something himself. He's going to the doctor for his yearly physical today.

Maybe Tinfish later???

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
tonight, family fun night at my son's school ... to a child, ...nothing gets much better than getting to dunk your teacher in the dunk tank. I've been hearing aobut this night for weeks!

DD, made Moneyshot wear a mask last night while helping her tie those ribbons..don't want the sars that you've been passing around..

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jun 4 2003, 11:56 AM)tonight, family fun night at my son's school ... to a child, ...nothing gets much better than getting to dunk your teacher in the dunk tank. I've been hearing aobut this night for weeks!

DD, made Moneyshot wear a mask last night while helping her tie those ribbons..don't want the sars that you've been passing around..

I could tell Moneyshot did not want me to come over and help last night...hope I didn't infect all those Godiva chocolates that I tied ribbons on the other night...

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Jun 4 2003, 12:40 PM)QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jun 4 2003, 11:56 AM) tonight, family fun night at my son's school ... to a child, ...nothing gets much better than getting to dunk your teacher in the dunk tank. I've been hearing aobut this night for weeks!

I could tell Moneyshot did not want me to come over and help last night...hope I didn't infect all those Godiva chocolates that I tied ribbons on the other night...

so it WAS you!...
... she's not feeling so good. We got them finished.. thankgod!!!...

see ya tomorrow????

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I was thinking about the Tin Fish but not sure if I want to get tore up the night before I leave on vacation.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jun 4 2003, 12:44 PM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Jun 4 2003, 12:40 PM) QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jun 4 2003, 11:56 AM) tonight, family fun night at my son's school ... to a child, ...nothing gets much better than getting to dunk your teacher in the dunk tank. I've been hearing aobut this night for weeks!

so it WAS you!...
... she's not feeling so good. We got them finished.. thankgod!!!...

see ya tomorrow????
Glad to hear you got it all done!!!! I am sure it is a ton of her mind!

Did she say if it is casual tomorrow? I can't get a hold of her.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts