Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use the gel inserts in my shoes (heels, not flats or athletic shoes). They keep sliding/moving. Duct tape, super glue and stitchery (fabric) glue didn't hold them in place. Suggestions?

Hot glue gun?

·
Registered
354 Posts
QUOTE(itstyme2change @ Jul 1 2009, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I use the gel inserts in my shoes (heels, not flats or athletic shoes). They keep sliding/moving. Duct tape, super glue and stitchery (fabric) glue didn't hold them in place. Suggestions?

Hot glue gun?

Gorilla glue I hear is quite the adhesive!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
QUOTE(Jager Dave @ Jul 1 2009, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Spray trim adhesive made by 3M. You can find it at an auto parts store or in the auto dept at Meijer or Wally World.

x2; commonly called gorilla snot

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(msu_gost8 @ Jul 1 2009, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(itstyme2change @ Jul 1 2009, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I use the gel inserts in my shoes (heels, not flats or athletic shoes). They keep sliding/moving. Duct tape, super glue and stitchery (fabric) glue didn't hold them in place. Suggestions?

Hot glue gun?

Gorilla glue I hear is quite the adhesive!

I did go on gorilla glue web site (the gorila's fingers keep slightly moving, creeps me out
)
I dont know the composition of the gel or the inside of shoe to make a choice on which gorilla glue to pick

·
Registered
28,072 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
QUOTE(itstyme2change @ Jul 1 2009, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Jager Dave @ Jul 1 2009, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Heels are hot on chicks.

when did you take a picture of my feet?

I did take the pic but they're not yours.

You own 6 inch heels?

·
Registered
271 Posts
QUOTE(itstyme2change @ Jul 1 2009, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I use the gel inserts in my shoes (heels, not flats or athletic shoes). They keep sliding/moving. Duct tape, super glue and stitchery (fabric) glue didn't hold them in place. Suggestions?

Hot glue gun?

3m 5200; Your feet, the inserts, and the shoes will all wear out before that s**t lets loose.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
QUOTE(itstyme2change @ Jul 1 2009, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Jager Dave @ Jul 1 2009, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(itstyme2change @ Jul 1 2009, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Jager Dave @ Jul 1 2009, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Heels are hot on chicks.

when did you take a picture of my feet?

I did take the pic but they're not yours.

You own 6 inch heels?

way back in the day, too old now

Never too old.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
gorilla glue I swear by it...I always have a bottle w/me when during my dance shows bc the little ones I teach like to run around and break pieces their costumes so just a dap of the glue on the broken or torn costumes and it holds forever.

I recommend it highly.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(itstyme2change @ Jul 1 2009, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Jager Dave @ Jul 1 2009, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I did take the pic but they're not yours.

You own 6 inch heels?

way back in the day, too old now

Roger dodger that....and, I'm more clumsy than I've ever been before. I gashed my elbow and have a huge round bruise on the back of my shin (I don't bruise easy( with no recollection of where they came from

I like epoxy~My dad fixed more stuff for me with that when i was a kid

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ent ith Big Dog's suggestion and a side note to self

easy on the glue, thought it ould be good idea to put shoe on after glued to give some weight to aid bonding, glue sticks to foot and shoe

my dang WWWWWW doesn always work

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
"random question"

random answer: Blue

You might try filling them with helium, or only walking up hill.

(sorry, I'm a smartass. what can I say?
)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(Away Point @ Jul 1 2009, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>"random question"

random answer: Blue

You might try filling them with helium, or only walking up hill.

(sorry, I'm a smartass. what can I say?
)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts