Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished range rd 3 to 5 caught 11 nice gills orange/chartruse gillgetter with waxie and red/pink teardrop with spike.Have lots of pics of the fish i have ben catching there on my cell phone trying to figure out how to down load them on here so everyone can see that I am not b.s.ing

·
Registered
430 Posts
QUOTE(lazylarry @ Feb 5 2010, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Fished range rd 3 to 5 caught 11 nice gills orange/chartruse gillgetter with waxie and red/pink teardrop with spike.Have lots of pics of the fish i have ben catching there on my cell phone trying to figure out how to down load them on here so everyone can see that I am not b.s.ing

where is range road pond?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(the curl @ Feb 5 2010, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(lazylarry @ Feb 5 2010, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Fished range rd 3 to 5 caught 11 nice gills orange/chartruse gillgetter with waxie and red/pink teardrop with spike.Have lots of pics of the fish i have ben catching there on my cell phone trying to figure out how to down load them on here so everyone can see that I am not b.s.ing

range rd and i-94 there is a outlet mall there and a old arena they never finished years ago there are 3 big ponds and a few small ones.

·
Registered
735 Posts
post cell phone pics by sending them to your e-mail. saving to your pc then saving to photobucket and linking to here.
long process but not complicated..its how i post all my pics.

just something to think about (for everyone reading this). Is that pond connected to LSC or clinton?

If its a seperated small body of water it is very sensitive to overharvesting.
One season of guys taking limits will almost certainly drastically effect it....even for panfish.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
QUOTE(lazylarry @ Feb 5 2010, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(the curl @ Feb 5 2010, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(lazylarry @ Feb 5 2010, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Fished range rd 3 to 5 caught 11 nice gills orange/chartruse gillgetter with waxie and red/pink teardrop with spike.Have lots of pics of the fish i have ben catching there on my cell phone trying to figure out how to down load them on here so everyone can see that I am not b.s.ing

range rd and i-94 there is a outlet mall there and a old arena they never finished years ago there are 3 big ponds and a few small ones.

so which one are you fishing? I see on google earth that there's 3 small ponds behind the outlet mall, and a couple bigger ones to the southeast right next to 94. which one?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts