Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

***RANT***

1K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  Big Dog 
#1 ·
WTF?
I am about ready to put a bullet through the TV
Every d*amn channel, even Fox News has the same chit!
For the last 3 hours!
Give it a rest for *ucks sake!
Is there nothing else going on in the world today???

See less See more
#2 ·
Nope. I'm just listening to boaters chatting online.

#16 ·
QUOTE(chivo @ Jun 26 2009, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I also heard that since he was 90% plastic, they're going to melt him down and make him into legos, so little boys can play with HIM for a change!

Might be true.

Matt

Source

By Daily Mail Reporter

Michael Jackson will live on as a 'plastinated' creature preserved by German doctor Gunther von Hagens.

Von Hagens has caused controversy with everyone from the Pope to the chief rabbi in Israel with his practice of embalming corpses with preserving polyurethane.

Yesterday, he declared: 'An agreement is in place to plastinate the King of Pop.'

Von Hagens said that he spoke with representatives of the Jackson family 'many months ago' and it was agreed that his body will be plastinated and placed next to Bubbles, his late pet monkey who was plastinated a number of years ago and is exhibited at The Body Worlds & Mirror Of Time exhibition at the O2 Centre in London.

Von Hagens also confirmed it was one of Michael's final requests to be reunited with Bubbles.

'There is no better place than to do this at the venue where Jackson was due to perform his world record 50-date tour,' said a spokesman for Von Hagens.

He added: 'Von Hagens has hinted that a moonwalk pose would naturally be favoured. 'It is hoped the exhibit will be unveiled towards the end of July.'

It was widely believed that the singer, who died yesterday from a heart attack, was interested in having his body frozen in the hope he could later be brought back to life.

However, it is now too late for his wish to be granted as the freezing process - cryonics - must be initiated almost immediately after death but an autopsy on Jackson's body still needs to be carried out.

#21 ·
I also heard it was food poisoning but I thought they said he had eaten some 8 year old weiners.

Funny how MJ dies and there is no news about the cap n trade, climate bill, introduced in the middle of the night, 300 page amendment in the morning and Pelosied through the house before dinner, ever notice she looks like the aliens from they live?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.