Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get this.

I went to Cabela's for the Waterfowel Weekend. I bought a Super Lucky Duck for $129.99.

I was at Gander Mountain yesterday and saw the same decoy for $99.99. This is thier normal price, not on sale.

I called Cabela's for a price match. They said all I had to do was bring it all the way back to Dundee, and bring the sale add from GM, and they would price match. I explained to them it isn't in the add because it isn't on sale. That is the normal price. They said sorry, we can't price match then.

I like Cabela's, but F them! Complete BS!

I learned a trick from Mako. I will buy it at GM too, and then return the one I bought at Cabela's the next time I am down there.

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
QUOTE(Shep @ Aug 24 2009, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Get this.

I went to Cabela's for the Waterfowel Weekend. I bought a Super Lucky Duck for $129.99.

I was at Gander Mountain yesterday and saw the same decoy for $99.99. This is thier normal price, not on sale.

I called Cabela's for a price match. They said all I had to do was bring it all the way back to Dundee, and bring the sale add from GM, and they would price match. I explained to them it isn't in the add because it isn't on sale. That is the normal price. They said sorry, we can't price match then.

I like Cabela's, but F them! Complete BS!

I learned a trick from Mako. I will buy it at GM too, and then return the one I bought at Cabela's the next time I am down there.

Return them both and make a profit
I didn"t say that

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
If you buy Hevi-Shot, open the box and make sure the ends of the shells are 100% CLOSED! I had a few boxes that were not. The result is all that buffering comes out and is like sand in your action. Even better, buy Remington HD. They have been making shells long enough to not screw it up. Thanks for the reminder I still need to take my gun in for a thorough cleaning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts