Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well 2009 for me was a typical Michigan year. Great start to the year with lots of hope and promise. I did a lot of boating,fishing and drinking. Then this past fall I got laid off and rest is history as they say.
So before we launch into 2010 lets Recap 2009 with some memories.

For me it was first boat trip of 2009: Boat on trailer at south river road DNR.

Nothing like being out in 3 footers and trying to drink and drive: Good thing I had my top with me that day but forgot side canvas windows!

Crusing down Clinton River to check out Downtown Mt.Clemens spots: I still feel weird leaving my boat at Mt.Clemens docks to go drinking.( I will install alarm or something on it) LOL

My big day came september of last year: I cought me a Northen Pike at 43 inch it was a good catch to wrap up the season.
OH YEAH JOBBY WAS GREAT AND RAFT WAS GOOD!! BOY WE JUST BEAT THAT BIG STORM COMING BACK. MY BUDDY DOING 65 ON A REALLY PISSED ST. CLAIR. WELL I REALLY WISHED THEY MADE SEAT BELTS FOR BOATS THAT DAY. LOL

I hope 2010 brings nothing but good memories for all of us. AND I KNOW GREAT MICHIGAN WILL MAKE IT

Attachments

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Good thread idea and post!

At the risk of boring everyone one with a re-run, I can't recap `09 any better than this.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet Video man. I never have time to actually shoot a real video. I am either driving or forget all about it. LOL

Here is the link to my video.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Good video. Now get out there and shoot some more!

It's not all boating, but I have something like 70 hours of video, 50,000 photos.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.