Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

RED WINGS

948 views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  EZ Seas 
#1 ·
anyone want to meet up and watch the game, make it a party, thinking of trying the PRESS BOX in Royal Oak, supposed to be pretty set up with TV's

#3 ·
Went to the Press Box on Monday for the Baseball/Football games. It's a little small, a little pricey but plasma tv's everywhere, not a bad seat in the house. I would definenetly go back. I'm married, but a couple of my single friends noticed a lot of "talent" at the bar. I never noticed, because, like I said, I'm married!

#5 ·
If anyone's watching the game somewhere local (Roseville area) I could probably make it out after school (get out at 9:30 or so).

Pauline - have I told you lately what a kind, compassionate, intelligent, wonderful, amazing, beautiful, young, generous woman you are? Got an extra ticket?

#8 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Oct 9 2003, 07:38 AM)EZ!!! No, you have not told me those things lately!!! Thanks! Even if bullsh!t it's enough to make a girl smile?!

Actually, they are suite tickets!!
And I am the one bumming the ticket!!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -- those would be "SUPER" suite tickets. Free booze, free food, no lines for the toilet!!!!!!!!!! Helllo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 ·
A friend of my wife had 2 extra tix and invited my wife and daughter. No room for me. Bummer <_<

It will be my daughter's first game and they will be in the tenth row off the glass.

#16 ·
QUOTE(fit chick @ Oct 9 2003, 08:07 AM)Sounds good to me!!! Hey Traveler We have to meet up with you soon to share our pics from Germany, and to return your books and maps

Can't wait to see them. Was glad to hear you guys had a great time!!! I'm flying tomorrow, so we'll have to do it after the 19th..

#17 ·
QUOTE(traveler @ Oct 9 2003, 08:14 AM)QUOTE(fit chick @ Oct 9 2003, 08:07 AM) Sounds good to me!!! Hey Traveler We have to meet up with you soon to share our pics from Germany, and to return your books and maps

Can't wait to see them. Was glad to hear you guys had a great time!!! I'm flying tomorrow, so we'll have to do it after the 19th..
Have a great, safe trip, we will have to meet up when you get back in town!!
Kurt and I LOVED the caves by Garnish, it was so cool!!

#18 ·
QUOTE(fit chick @ Oct 9 2003, 08:17 AM)QUOTE(traveler @ Oct 9 2003, 08:14 AM) QUOTE(fit chick @ Oct 9 2003, 08:07 AM) Sounds good to me!!! Hey Traveler We have to meet up with you soon to share our pics from Germany, and to return your books and maps

Have a great, safe trip, we will have to meet up when you get back in town!!
Kurt and I LOVED the caves by Garnish, it was so cool!!
Hah!!!!! That's one off the beaten track that most would normally not see or know about!! Cha-ching - another satisfied customer!!! I love it when folks get the chance to see something that the average tourist would have no way of knowing about!!! Especially something as beautiful and unique as those caves. Really cool in winter too. All the cascading water is frozen into giant icicles. Talk to you later!

#19 ·
QUOTE(traveler @ Oct 9 2003, 09:14 AM)QUOTE(fit chick @ Oct 9 2003, 08:07 AM) Sounds good to me!!! Hey Traveler We have to meet up with you soon to share our pics from Germany, and to return your books and maps

Have fun at the game Stav! Have a safe trip and enjoy your time in Spain!

GO WINGS!

#20 ·
Mike Staver!!! Thank you soooo much!!! Row 16 free din din and drinks and YZERMAN scoring the winning point with 1.7 seconds left in the game!!!!

Great fing night!!!

Hope you have fun at your "after" party!!

**sucked that the people in the other two seats cancelled, so we had two seats to spare <_< **

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.