Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

· Sponsor Since 1/10
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
A 10 gauge shotgun with 3 1/2" mag Bismuth shot.

· Registered
2,009 Posts
Realize I'm a little late here, but...

Sorry to hear that Ken!! Life isn't always fair and it's not always clear why things happen the way they do.

I had a good friend we all nicknamed "Mushroom" because his last name was Morrell. Sometimes I miss him still... (HE decided this life wasn't for him back in 1990).

Sorry 'bout that! Everything happens for a reason paisan. We just don't get to know the reasons everytime. I'm guessing there's a "master plan" to this whole crazy thing; and it ain't important for us to know "why" at this point in the plan.

Catch some biggins up there!!! Looking forward to a morel feast some time (never had them).

· LSCN Sponsor
3,227 Posts
Sorry, Ken. Hope your mushroom hunting helps you regain your spirit

Dr. Atkins died last week; I don't know how many of you heard that ... the king of Health and Wellness.
He took better care of himself that most of the adult population...it just goes to show you that at any given moment, your life can change...or even be taken away...

I got this from a book I am reading:

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. IT IS THE WAY IT IS. The way you deal with it is what makes the difference."

LIVE FOR THE MOMENT.

· Registered
319 Posts
Doc Adkins died from a fall, it does go to show you, your number is up when your number is up.... So party on till they drag me out by my heels

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.