Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
A.K.A. Yo Eleven!
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent had a whole lotta posts but I have used this site for info quite often. I do find the boathouse to be entertaining from time to time although I don't know any of you. I hope to head out to the MOOT this summer and meet you guys. You sound like a lot of fun. I don't want to be a "Lurker" it just sounds bad...So I'm coming out of the shadows....

Are you guys doing a booth at the cobo show? I'll make a point to stop by...

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
welcome!!!

hardest part is over ~ stepping out and admitting you were a lurker!

you'll definately have to come to TNT'S on a Tuesday - doesn't matter if you don't know anyone either...you'll be greeted with hugs and handshakes - just come up and say hi I'm the newbie YOELEVEN and someone will (within 10 seconds or so) hand you a beer and introduce you to the gang.

I know there will be some LSCN representation in the house at the boat show, just not sure if we have our own booth or if we are partnered with a sponsor...keep checking and you'll find out.

last but not least, strap yourself in and enjoy the ride

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jan 27 2004, 08:25 PM)......last but not least, strap one on and enjoy the ride

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 27 2004, 08:55 PM)QUOTE(Shandog @ Jan 27 2004, 08:25 PM) ......last but not least, strap one on and enjoy the ride

you forgot to welcome the new member smarty pance <_<

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
welcome to the party, I will be in the Nautical Mile booth at COBO. I will be using the code name AL Galasso from Dolphin Marine. I look forward to meeting you.

·
A.K.A. Yo Eleven&#33;
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey thanks! I look forward to meeting all of you. I will definately look all of you up at the show. I must say to those of you responsible for this site that it is awesome. It has been very helpful to a new boat owner. I gre up with them on the west side of the state (Grand Haven) but just bought my own last year. Lake St. Clair was a lot of fun last summer just getting the hang of it all over again. I think this summer is gonna be even better. I finally feel comfortable with the boat and have got her under control enough that I would venture places I wouldn't have gone before The Moot. Is it tricky to get in there? I have a 2 1/2 foot draft on inboards. The charts look like its pretty tricky but I see some monster boats in there....

I will figure it out....beers on me.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(Yo Eleven! @ Jan 28 2004, 08:50 AM)I will figure it out....beers on me.
Words of Wisdom

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Welcome aboard and thanks for the compliment.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
YO! welcome aboard! what a fun crowd to be a part of! i look forward to meeting you, and why not at our HUGE superbowl party?!
you'll get to meet EVERYONE!!

anyways, don't hesitate to ask questions! you'll get LOTS of answers here!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(Yo Eleven! @ Jan 28 2004, 08:50 AM)The Moot. Is it tricky to get in there? I have a 2 1/2 foot draft on inboards. The charts look like its pretty tricky but I see some monster boats in there....
You won't have a problem at all. Wait till the ice melts and there will be plenty of threads talking about, marked up charts, and peeps to follow in.

·
A.K.A. Yo Eleven&#33;
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I look forward to the boat trips and the parties...It looks like a ton of fun...You all are a very welcoming crowd..I may just take you all up on the superbowl party. It looks to be a bash...

We are all newbies once....I appreciate the good will (it was the free beers wasn't it) lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts