Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone thinking about going to REM? I think tickets go on sale this Saturday. I dont know the exact date, sometime in September. I want to go but husband doesn't

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Already have 4 suite tickets. Wouldn't miss it!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Jul 24 2003, 09:15 AM)Already have 4 suite tickets. Wouldn't miss it!!
Your always on top of everything Traveler!

Were is the concert? The Palace? When?

Find anything out fit chick?

REM Rocks!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
REM sucks, I remember seeing them at what was formerly Pine Knob, probably back in 88 or 89, some guy flicked a penny and hit Micheal "whiner" Stipe in the head and he sat there and refused to play for about 15 minutes. He's such a p*ssy. If that happened to Henry Rollins he woulda jumped off the stage and pummeled the guy. I actually don't mind there old stuff but "shiney happy people" makes me puke.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jul 24 2003, 08:32 AM)REM sucks, I remember seeing them at what was formerly Pine Knob, probably back in 88 or 89, some guy flicked a penny and hit Micheal "whiner" Stipe in the head and he sat there and refused to play for about 15 minutes. He's such a p*ssy. If that happened to Henry Rollins he woulda jumped off the stage and pummeled the guy. I actually don't mind there old stuff but "shiney happy people" makes me puke.
I don't want you going anyway!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Jul 24 2003, 09:31 AM)Ok,
Sunday September 28th
8pm
Palace
$59.50 or $39.50
tickets go on sale this Sat. 10 am
Thanks fit chick for getting the info out there!

I want to go, maybe JC too~

Is the Red Bus going at all? Taxman are ya out there?

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jul 24 2003, 08:32 AM)REM sucks, I remember seeing them at what was formerly Pine Knob, probably back in 88 or 89, some guy flicked a penny and hit Micheal "whiner" Stipe in the head and he sat there and refused to play for about 15 minutes. He's such a p*ssy. If that happened to Henry Rollins he woulda jumped off the stage and pummeled the guy. I actually don't mind there old stuff but "shiney happy people" makes me puke.
Right on that vein!

Still love the band though. But at times you do have to suffer through the occassional incoherent babbling song. Tough band to categorize in that respect but still a must see. Radio Free Europe, Orange Crush, etal.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
You said it Trav~Radio FreeEurope~rocks!

I remember many times dancing away to that song!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts