Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Traveler, I was able to see REM in A SUITE LAST NIGHT. I have been harrassing him for about a year to please get me into a suite for a good concert.

I really enjoyed the show, but wish they would have done a few more hits, mainly "Personal Jesus" I love that song.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts

Was one of very few concerts that I actually sat and watched!! Thanks to Traveler for his suite and Cocktails and Dreams for his...

LSCN peoples I noted:

DD
JC
Traveler (&date!!!)
MellyJo
Milord
Rerun
Cocktails&Dreams
Kato

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
What a concert! Thanks Traveler for the invite to your suite. Your date was a lil' hottie!!

I stayed right to the end, they saved the best song to the last, Radio Free Europe!

Gotta love REM!

·
AKA gcalan
334 Posts
QUOTE(BlondeStreak @ Sep 29 2003, 01:31 PM)
Thanks to Traveler, I was able to see REM in A SUITE LAST NIGHT. I have been harrassing him for about a year to please get me into a suite for a good concert.

I really enjoyed the show, but wish they would have done a few more hits, mainly "Personal Jesus" I love that song.
"Personl Jesus" is by Depeche Mode.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
NOPE! Thanks SO MUCH to Taxman, C & D and Traveler for the invites, but we enjoyed the company of our overnight guests till after 8PM last night.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Gus @ Sep 29 2003, 10:30 AM)QUOTE(BlondeStreak @ Sep 29 2003, 01:31 PM)

"Personl Jesus" is by Depeche Mode.

Traveler told me that, OOPS, I need to get my 80's/90's music straight!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Just rolled into work! Partied with good pure Mark my friend Evil Marks counterpart and friends til 3:30 somewhere out in Oakland Township. Didn't drag my butt home for a shower and to get dressed until about 9:30 this morning. Could not believe how empty the Palace was. Hey Boating season is over but Bball, Hockey, and concerts abound. I'll be passing out tics as judiciously as I can. Helps keep the winter exciting.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
That was a great time. Going to have to say thanks to Milord for the invite. Taxman for the ticket hook-up. Pauligan for driving. Traveler and C&D for the suite hook-ups. Didn't watch much of the concert but had a great time.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
A big thanks to Taxman for the tickets, C&D and Traveler for the suite action! Pauline for driving my drunk a$$ around and Rerun for getting me drunk!

We had a blast last night and I'm paying for it today. Didn't roll into work until 10:30 this morning.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
It was the most relaxing concert I have ever been too, I really enjoyed myself! I think the best part of the night was when Milord tripped over the curb and landed flat on the ground in the Tim Hortons drive through! Man I wish we could have got that on camera!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts