Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So not only is my left boob (seems like) 1/3 bigger than my right, I found out today that my left leg is an INCH longer than my right! OMG I am a such a freak
I've gotten many comments in the past that I have a unique 'bouncy' walk, well now I guess I understand why

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
QUOTE(Cassie @ Mar 2 2004, 11:27 PM)So not only is my left boob (seems like) 1/3 bigger than my right, I found out today that my left leg is an INCH longer than my right! OMG I am a such a freak
I've gotten many comments in the past that I have a unique 'bouncy' walk, well now I guess I understand why

To hell with the bouncey walk..... That is your strut......tell them.....Everybody has imperfections......that`s what makes us different.....Take me for instance....My lefty hangs lower than my righty.....

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Mar 2 2004, 11:31 PM)Everybody has imperfections......that`s what makes us different.....Take me for instance....My lefty hangs lower than my righty.....

I thought with men it depended on the weather???

Dont sweat it Cassie, i'm totally crooked too.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Cassie @ Mar 2 2004, 11:27 PM)So not only is my left boob (seems like) 1/3 bigger than my right, I found out today that my left leg is an INCH longer than my right! OMG I am a such a freak

That would be unusual for 1 leg to be longer than the other. In most cases, the problem is with your spinal alignment. This could be due to, or lead to, many other problems! I'd strongly recommend seeing a good Chiroporactor or Osteo Dr. to get it checked out!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Mar 3 2004, 09:54 AM)QUOTE(Cassie @ Mar 2 2004, 11:27 PM) So not only is my left boob (seems like) 1/3 bigger than my right, I found out today that my left leg is an INCH longer than my right! OMG I am a such a freak

That would be unusual for 1 leg to be longer than the other. In most cases, the problem is with your spinal alignment. This could be due to, or lead to, many other problems! I'd strongly recommend seeing a good Chiroporactor or Osteo Dr. to get it checked out!

she's gone to school now, any suggestions??

·
Registered
91 Posts
All women have one boob bigger than the other one...usally it depends on if your right or left handed. I don't have a good answer for the leg thing.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Mar 3 2004, 09:00 AM)QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Mar 3 2004, 09:54 AM) QUOTE(Cassie @ Mar 2 2004, 11:27 PM) So not only is my left boob (seems like) 1/3 bigger than my right, I found out today that my left leg is an INCH longer than my right! OMG I am a such a freak

she's gone to school now, any suggestions??
I don't have anyone in particular to refer you to . . .
I'd suggest posting a thread asking who uses a good Chiropractor . . .

·
Registered
741 Posts
No One Is Perfect!!
Usually one of your ears or eyes are higher or lower than the other.
Me and Red Hot One have something in common:
my left hangs lower than my right!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Mar 3 2004, 04:18 PM)No One Is Perfect!!

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
My right arm is about 3/4" shorter than my left (thanks to an broken collar bone that didn't heal quite right <_< )

·
Registered
455 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Mar 3 2004, 04:18 PM)No One Is Perfect!!

Every guys left hangs lower than the right!

AJU took a hands on survey!

Actually it's because blood flows into the left one first

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(EZC @ Mar 3 2004, 04:36 PM)My right arm is about 3/4" shorter than my left (thanks to an broken collar bone that didn't heal quite right
)
I broke my collar bone too!

But my arms are the same length...

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
QUOTE(Tango 7 @ Mar 3 2004, 05:57 PM)My third leg is longer than the other two.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts

Do not feel bad. Asymmetry is normal, especially for breasts and testicles. (Not that the testicle thing would apply to you
) It is common for the left testicle to hang lower than the right.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts