Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need to find out who would like to go I heard alot of people talking about going the weather isn't boating weather but perfect for this trip. we will take a vote for the time we leave and return. please speak up

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Milord said you were doing a pickup somewhere for the REM concert that day--after going to the ren-fest; we were going to meet up with the bus at that point...

Is that a bus plan?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we where taking the bus to the renaissance festival meeting at wild woodys at 11:30 leaving at 12:00 going to the Renaissance festival leaveing the Festival at at 5:30 stopping at the palace because it's on the way and dropping off peolple at 6:00. The palace is easy off easy on then returning to Woodys at 6:45 to drop us off and pick up the group who didn't make the morning trip. but want to attend REM. I plan on attending the renaissance festival and being on my couch to watch sunday football. so you could do the mornig trip the evening trip or both party on.

Also you can do the M-59/ Vandyke pick-up at Buchemi's at 12:30 and be dropped at 6:30 at Buchemi's on M59 east of Van ****

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This trip is an all ages trip kids are invited same as last year

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a group of 7 going so far 4 girls 3 guys +1 kid

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Vicki and eric will be attending Renaissance festival

9 for renaissance now

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(captpeglegg @ Sep 24 2003, 03:18 PM)we where taking the bus to the renaissance festival meeting at wild woodys at 11:30 leaving at 12:00 going to the Renaissance festival leaveing the Festival at at 5:30 stopping at the palace because it's on the way and dropping off peolple at 6:00. The palace is easy off easy on then returning to Woodys at 6:45 to drop us off and pick up the group who didn't make the morning trip. but want to attend REM. I plan on attending the renaissance festival and being on my couch to watch sunday football. so you could do the mornig trip the evening trip or both party on.

Also you can do the M-59/ Vandyke pick-up at Buchemi's at 12:30 and be dropped at 6:30 at Buchemi's on M59 east of Van ****
Thank Correct Paul.....I could have said it better....BUT you did a fine job! You forgot the Meatloaf Trip Saturday!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Sat. 6:00 Meatlaof Bus Run Free @ Wild Woodies
Sun 11:30 Meeting @ Woodies to go to the Fest ($15.00?)
Sun 12:15 Bucemies....(just after noon for Sunday sales)
off to the festival
Start rounding up the fest'ers @ 6:00
Drop off the REM 'er @ 7:00 - free
Drop off the Fest'ers who didn't want to be an REM'er @ woodies- Pick up the REM'ers who didn't want to Fest'ers
Back to the Palace by 8:30 for the main event @ 9:15
We all ride home one big family of ????? Bus Riders

Children are welcome for all events! (Parents Choice)
WE will be drinking! As always no funny smokes on the bus

Children are requred to take care of Parents in case they drink toooo much.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Just talked to the Renaissance "hotline". Normal ticket prices are $15.95 for adults and $6.95 for children (ages 5-12). How many people are going? If we have 15 or more and call and make reservations by the end of the day today, we can get a group rate or $11.50 / $4.50.

Other wise, you can get advance tickets at Farmer Jack for $13.95 / $5.50. Or, if you are a student/senior, you can get in for $13.95 at the festival box office.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Robyn, my daughter & I are "IN" for both events! We'll catch the bus in Utica.

THANKS AGAIN Joe & Paul!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 26 2003, 03:04 PM)I'm one of the ones meeting for REM...

Ms. P.
I'm going to PM you Steve the BRB driver cell phone #.
It is going to hard to have an exact time for the REM pick up.
Will you please call him Sunday ~ @ say 7:15 or so to get his ETA for anyone waiting at the bar?.....Please

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Joe said he is still going to wild woodys to meet at 11:30 even thought the bus is broken down just to make sure noobody is waiting for it he said about 15 people are going to meet and go to the ren festivale I'm leaveing my house to go direct to the fest bewcause why bakc track ps 586-491-8888 my cell If and when you get there call my cell ps weather is better earlier supposed to cloud up so move quick and get all the stuff done early see you guys there soon.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts